Chapter - 39

Hello, Salaam Namaskar..... My starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

How's the week in complete suspense hi hi hi🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who's the person Kajal hugging tightly?? 🤔🤔🤔

Who's that person, who's looking at them with a painful expression and killing the rose bud!!! 😯😯😯😯

Well!!!!
all the questions were answered today....

Instead of happy... Excited reading😃😃😃😃

*****

In the last chapter ,we saw that finally Raj gave himself a chance to fall in love as his teen wife, has succeed in breaking all the walls of his heart.

But.... Something unexpected happened after that... But what???

Let's see....

Now Present....

3 hours before that hugging session..

Kajal was taking quick breaths in panic and Raj was continuously rubbing her back to soothe her.

"Doll!!! Just relax.. You're taking tension unnecessarily!!! Raj said to make her feel light.
Yes, now Raj too calls her Doll😇

She glared him hard , on which Raj gulped and stuttered, " I.. I.. mean... It's natural of being tensed for your results... But you're a star student.. It's a fact that can't be denied "

Kajal again looked down being tensed. Raj hugged her sideways and kiss her temple saying, "Everything will be best... Coz you're the best... Ok!!!

Kajal smiled and hugged him tightly saying, " Give me a tight hug Raj... I need a lot of Patience today!!!

He shook his head smilingly and hugged her back, he rubbed her back to ease the tension.

Raj's touch gave her solace as well as shivers too😋

They pulled back smiling and touched their foreheads together.
Raj left for his office and Kajal to her college.

*****

Author:I have skipped the college results session coz... Pyaar mohobbat mein padhai kyun tang adayegi yaar... Sahi kah na😉

When Kajal was coming out of the college, Kavya gave her, her surprise gift. Kajal turned back and bloomed like a flower after finding that person.

He is........... 😋😋😋just wait for few moments... Warna mazaa nahin ayega🤭🤭🤭🤭

****
Raj's office...

Jai come inside Raj's cabin and saw his best friend smiling in his own.

Jai cleared his throat and starts singing

Sardi khaasi na malaria hua...

Yeh gya yaaro isko loveria hua

Loveria hua...

But instead of scolding him, Raj smiled nodding his head.

"Kya!!! Tujhe hasi nahin ayi mujhpe" Jai said pouting cutely
(You didn't find me funny)

Raj smiled and said, "why will i make fun of you... When I know you're right"

Jai become stunned and asked, "it means... You... You.. finally... realized that!!!!