Chapter - 18

Hey my bestest buddies I'm again back with a bang💥

A beautiful song for this beautiful realisation...... Because in this chapter the stubborn teen wife of Raj will finally realise his true value.

But how🤔🤔🤔

To know that.... Let's see

Happy Reading 😊😊

*****

The golden rays of the morning sun broke her slumber. She opened her eyes but still feeling a huge tiredness in her whole body.

When she again tried to close her eyes, she felt a familiar Cologne.

It's coming from Raj 's coat.

Then she noticed that , last night she slept hugging his coat to her heart.

She sat and took the coat in her hands and dropped her eyes down. She felt like Raj was staring back at her but she can't make an eye contact felling ashamed of her insolence and curses.

******

After having bath , when Kajal came down, she found the whole bunglow empty.
She remembered about Mariam auntie. She looked everywhere but couldn't find her husband.

When she went in their garden out, she saw the watchman and asked him, "Uncle...have you seen Raj"???

The watchman came towards her and said, " Bahurani..... Raj baba to subah hi chale gye..lagta hai mariam behen ko lene gye hai... Haa"
(Raj baba left in the morning only, maybe he went to receive mariam)

She felt a little sad to hear that, her growling stomach broke her trance.

"I need to cook something for me now" She mumbled and went inside.

She thought to make noodles as she's not in a mood to cook anything. But to her surprise, breakfast was already kept in the fridge. She find it when she open it to get veggies.

"Mariam auntie wasn't there than who cooked it???.... Is it really Raj... He can cook?? Kajal thought

" Offcourse he can idiot... Have you forgot he can cook the best vegan soup".... Her mind Scolds her.

She took the plate and went towards dinning table. The first morsel made her moaned, it tastes heavenly..... But suddenly she stopped eating.

Her eyes roamed all around the bungalow...... She's all alone.

"He might be feeling like this only.... While eating alone" Kajal thought and sighed.

She ate and went to her room to escape this solitude.

She opened her lappy to indulge herself in reading her ta vo wattpad stories.

But she did it to escape loneliness or to not to think about Raj...... She doesn't know......

Feeling bored she again slept.

Her slumber broke by some noise coming from downstairs.

She sat up and saw that her lappy was nowhere on bed but kept properly on her study table and she's covered with a duvet fully.

"Is it Raj.... Did he come back" Kajal said and jumped out of bed to go to Raj.

Still now she didn't noticed her owt enthusiasm to see him.

******

She climbed down the stairs and searched everywhere but she couldn't find him.

"Is it my imagination??? She's thinking this only when Mrs. Mariam came and hugged her tight.