35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)

Mulai dari awal

"Your hand still hurts?"

Chanyeol looked at his wrist then shook his head.  "It's okay" he said then bravely leaned back against the sofa.

“Chanyeol-ah”

"Yes?"

"Whatever happens next, can you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Don't leave Joohyuk"

Chanyeol looked at Jisoo's eyes.  He couldn't promise like that because in fact his heart didn't even belong to Joohyuk.

"You're his wife.  You are pregnant with his child."

Chanyeol rubbed his stomach.  He looked at Jisoo who was now lighting the tobacco roll between his fingers.

"Or if in the end you still choose to go, leave the child with Joohyuk"

"N-ne?"

“You are easy to read, Chanyeol.  I know you don't love Joohyuk.  You doubt your relationship.  The sentence, 'I can love you' that you said the other day was just a word of sedation.  I know it.  When you look at Joohyuk you look for something in his gaze.”

Chanyeol looked down.  His hand squeezed the water bottle tightly.  Jisoo's gaze pierced him.

"You are a selfish person, Chanyeol"

His eyes are glassy.  It sinks deeper.  Jisoo smiled faintly and stood up.  He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder.

"He has given everything for you.  If you can't really love him, at least act like you love him.  Stop being selfish by wanting and loving people you can't even remember.”

After that, Jisoo left.  Chanyeol sighed.  He wiped his tears and left the house without taking his wallet or cell phone.  He didn't even leave a message at all.  And he didn't think about the consequences that awaited him because of this choice.

◉❥

“When are we going to Korea again?”

“Tomorrow Saturday”

"Why doesn't Uncle Tao come back to Guangzhou?"

"Because uncle Tao has a job there.  Papa's company will move there"

"Oh"

Kris smiled and stroked the head of his son who had become quieter when they arrived in Guangzhou that Monday morning.

"You don't want me to tell you about Chanyeol again?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Not yet," said Sehun and then went to the sofa in his father's office to color some of the sketches his father's secretary had just given him.

“Did something happen when you played in Seoul with Jongin?”

Sehun shook his head.  Kris sighed.  "Okay.  You don't want to talk, it's not papa who doesn't ask."

Kris then returned to sinking himself into his work.  Being focused and forgetting the existence of little Sehun there.

Sehun sighed in boredom.  He stepped towards the glass wall and leaned against the transparent wall.  He looked down.

"Will people who fall from here die?" he muttered.  “Or maybe dying?  Disabled?"  he added.