CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn

Start from the beginning

"Don't cry bitiya, may be you are ill that's why damadji don't want you to go outside....Don't stress yourself bitiya...Let's go inside...you need rest"

I looked at Dadiya in pain. She doesn't know yet what her damadji did with me yesterday. How he treated me! He never ever cared about me. He hates me too much. I don't even know why he brings me here. May be he wants to torture me more.

Suddenly dadu came outside. He saw my condition and came near me.

"What happened sejal?"- he asked me in concern.

"Dadu, they are not letting me go out of this house...please tell them to open the gate..."- i cried by holding dadu's hand.

Dadu patts my head gently.

"Sejal, you are not well....please bitiya come inside...i will tell them to let you go....i promise....by the way how does all this happen to you?? We know nothing....natasha Informed us that last night Prithu brings you here.....tell me sejal, who did this to you?? Is it Prithu??"- Dadu asked me by cupping my face.

Silent tears rolled down into my cheeks.

"Is it Prithu??"- he asked me in anger.

I looked at dadu in pain. If i tell him that his grandson is a beast and he did all this to me, he will get too much hurt. He will not able to handle the shock. He loves him so much. And after hearing about his violence he will faint.

"Nooo.......i fell from the bus...."- i said by lowering my eyes.

Vishnuji, please forgive me for telling lie to my old angel..

"Bitiya, one more thing.....why did you came back without informing us? Did my Prithu misbehaved with you in these days?"

Please dadu, don't ask this.....i can't tell you lie!

"No....he was good to me..."- i said by gulping down the lump of my throat.

I saw his relaxed expression.

"Rab da sukar....Bitiya, I'm happy after hearing that...you don't even know how much i was tensed during the last 10 days...it's very much difficult to handle a man like my prithu....he is very much unpredictable.......and during illness, he just become a kid.....showing tantrums, throwing things....ha ha ha....i still remember his childhood days...no one able to control him when he was ill.....but you did that....you are really a little fairy sejal"- Dadu patts my head and keep telling about his tantrums.

I'm not feeling like to hear anything about him. I'm too much scared. I don't know who is going to save me now.

One question is continuously disturbing me. Why he brings me here?? And why he ordered his men to not let me go outside.

I clutched dadiya's pallu tightly. I'm really scared. I don't want to see his face. I don't want to stay here.

After entering the living room, Dadiya make me sit into the sofa. Natasha di came and started to ask me about my health. I asked about Dwiti who went to school. I'm really missing her presence. May be after seeing her, i feel much better.

Everyone is busy in chitchats, when suddenly i heard the footsteps and immediately my blood frozen. I can sense his presence very well.

He is here!!!!

I immediately lowered my head. He cannot abuse me infront of everyone. He will not dare to do that.

"Damadji a gaye..."- dadiya spoke.

And i sense him coming near us. Why am i feeling that his eyes were on me? I closed my eyes and remember his hateful eyes.

"Are, Prithivi, kya baat hai, aj jaldi a gaye office se....."- Natasha di spoke this time.
(What's the matter Prithvi, you came early today?)

His crazy little wifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara