CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn

Sejal's pov

I kept walking with my limping legs towards the main gate. I will not stay here at any cost. His each and every abuse is appearing in my mind.

Yesterday he crossed his every limits. I could have died last night. But my mumma saved me.

I was on that bus sitting beside the window crying in pain and fear. Suddenly my locket get stucked into the window. I tried hard to pull it but suddenly the chain broke and fell on the road. I immediately came out of the bus and started to search the chain. The chain has a locket where a small picture of my mother was attached. This is the last sign of my mother. The day she died, my father took out that chain and make me wear it. From that time it was with me. The bus left without me during that time.

I ran behind the bus but suddenly i saw that accident. The bus directly fell into that canyon. Infront my eyes the accident happened. It also reminded me the night of my own accident.

I was so scared and broken that i started to crawl in the road. I was searching for someone to help me, to console me. My wrist was paining as hell that moment.

Finally i found the chain and immediately wore it. I cried and cried by sitting on the road. The accident has shook my every nerves violently. Also his torture. The way he treated me was creating havoc inside my chest. His madness, his anger, his cruelty everything was shaking me from inside.

I went near the canyon and saw the broken bus. God knows how many people died in that accident. I could also be one of them!! But why vishnuji saved me?? Why??

I keep waiting there for sometime. If someone is alive then i have to save that person. I forgot all my pains. I am a doctor. I have to save them. Suddenly the police and the ambulance arrived. But unfortunately i get to know that no one is saved. Every people died in that accident.

That thing was another shock for me. I started to walk. I was crying by thinking about those innocent people who died in that accident. They were someone's family.

I took a taxi and reached my hospital. I treated my wrist. Two small bones of my wrist were dislocated. My supervisor helped me to plaster my wrist. I have gone through another pain. Then my collegues bandaged my wounded sole. They all requested me to stay in the hospital but i really wanted to stay alone. So, i came back to my house.

After reaching there, i found it was locked. I called rina bhabhi. She is pregnant, so she went to her maternal home. Satish bhaiya is also staying with her there.

I also have a duplicate key. So, i entered the house. After reaching my bed, i immediately fallen asleep. I was already very much tired.

But my sleep broke when i felt a touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes and my heartbeat stopped. I found him sitting in my bed.

I get so scared that i almost crawled away from him. Why he came here??? Is he not satisfied yet?? I cried out in extreme fear that time. Then i cannot remember anything.

Why he brings me here?? What he want from me?? I walked near the main gate. Suddenly the guards stopped me.

"Mam, you cannot go outside......"- they informed me.

"Why?"

"Sir gave us the order to not let you go outside"

I was absolutely dumbstruck. Dadiya has already came behind me. I looked at Dadiya.

"Dadiya,,they are not allowing me to go outside....."- i cried out silently.

Dadiya hold me on her embrace.