CHAPTER 4: Old angel

Prithvi's pov

I was driving madly. My mind was filled with only rage and fury. I was feeling like to squize that clumsy girl in my palm.

She fucking slapped me!!! How dare she is!!! Fucking ugly whore!!

I clearly understood her intention. She was just seeking for my attention. I know these girls very well. On a regular basis i met such types of girls who applied different methods just to come into my sight.

Right now, i was feeling like to crash that bitch under my wheel. Last night she make my Prisha cry and now she slapped me!!

At that moment i was feeling like to punch that whore's face. But i never raised my hands on girls. That was not me.

I took a deep breathe. Next time if she ever crossed my path, i will...i will.....to hell with that girl.

Human has 206 bones. I will never forget that line. Next time if she cross my path, she will have less than 206 bones.

Right now only Prisha can calm my nerves. I need a warm hug from my baby.

I moved towards her flat. She stays here independently. Her mom and dad lives in London. Soon, they will come at our wedding. We are getting married next month.

My senses become little controlled after thinking about the marriage. I am eagerly waiting for that day. She is my life. I loves her so much. I can move this whole world upside down just for her happiness.

I entered her flat. She was taking modelling classes. Prisha's eyes widened after seeing me. Her stupid student's started to blush after seeing me. Gosh!!! This stupid girls and their blushes!!

Thank god that my Prisha is bold. I like bold, confident and classy girls.

Prisha came near me. She is very much possessive about me. She rolled her eyes and immediately dragged me to her bedroom and closed the door.

"What are you doing here Prithvi? I have told you to not appear in this time....they fucking eye raping you"- she snapped at me which made me chuckle.

I encircled her waist and pulled her closer to my chest.

"Why are you that much jealous ha?? I told you very clearly that we will never gonna interfere on each others independence......"

"I'm not.....but i don't like when other girls drools over you"- she makes a pout.

My bold beauty!

"but i never felt like that....you also have so many men around you...but did i ever tell you to not talk to them?"- i asked her.

Her face fell immediately.

"Why you never get jealous Prithvi?? Many times i intentionally talk to other men just to see your reaction but never ever i get that kind of reaction from you....why??"

Her question make me laugh loudly.

"But why would i??? May be i'm not a jealous or possessive guy"- i chuckled.

She pulled me by my collar and looked into my eyes darkly.

"I want you to be possessive about me....i want you to control me........"- she whispered.

"For that i don't need to put much effort....because you are already in my control Ms. Prisha Mehera"- i whispered back.

"Now, can you ask your students to leave"- i told her by raising my brow.

"Why"- she asked being confused.

"Because i don't want them to hear our moans and groans"

Within sometime she dismissed all her students. And then her bedroom filled with her screaming and my groaning.