Best Friend's Sister

Mikey's POV

Gerard and I were going over to one of his friends' house. I think his name was Frank or something. I wasn't really sure since it was mainly him and Gerard that hung out.

I was only going to his house because of Gerard and Frank's sister. Now don't call me crazy but I REALLY like his sister. She was everything that someone wanted.

I loved her eyes and her laugh. She was always really nice and welcoming to people. I had English with her and since I suck at that subject, she always helped me. She was so polite about it too. She didn't make fun of me for it. I returned the favor too. I helped her with math since she struggled. I was definitely closer with her than I was with Frank.

Gerard knew about my crush on Y/N and I seriously hope he doesn't use it as blackmail.

We arrived and Frank welcomed us in. Frank and Gerard ran off to the livingroom and started playing mario kart where I just sat on the couch. I was pretty bored but I didn't want to play video games.

All of a sudden I heard the front door open. "Frank! Can you help me please?" I knew that voice from anywhere. It was Y/N.

"Ugh what is it now." He said, still playing the game.

"You know what never mind. Forget I asked." She groaned. I felt bad so I jumped up and ran to the front door. I saw that she was holding groceries.

"Here let me help you with that..." I grabbed some of the groceries from her. She must not have seen me because she looked up at me with shock..

"Mikey?" She asked. Her eyes were huge and she had a sweet smile on her face. I could feel my heart beat faster and my palms get sweaty.

She started leaning closer towards me but she accidentally slipped on one of the bags.  I fell and she landed right on top of me. We both bursted out laughing. Her head was pressed against my chest and she was trying to control her breathing.

She sat up and was straddling my lap. She stared down at me and stroked my cheek. She had such a beautiful smile that it hurt because she wasn't mine.

Frank and Gerard ran in the room, probably hearing the crashing noise, and started oohing.

Y/N started to blush and snap at her brother. "Frank knock it off or I'm going to tell Jamia about your little crush." She crossed her arms. I giggled because she was so cute when she was angry. Or when she tried to be angry.

"Tell her and you won't live to see another day." He tried to be threatening but it didn't work because Y/N just laughed.

"Alright fine, I'll show you." He walked over and picked up Y/N. He threw her on the couch and started tickling her. Gerard helped me up and we watched as Frank continued tickling his sister.

"Hah- ok pl- st- FRANK I CAN'T BREATHE!" She screamed.

"You gonna be nice now?"

She nodded and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Good. Now put the groceries away." He let her go and stood up.

"Uh uh. You are gonna help me." She said back.

"Gerard and I have a game to play. Why don't you get Mikey to help you? After all thats-" She covered his mouth.

"Keep talkin'. Now go play your game." She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked to the front door and picked up all the groceries we dropped.

We walked into the kitchen and put the food away. She sat up on top of the counter and I walked over to her. Soon enough, I found myself standing between her legs.

I could hear her breathing getting heavy and I could feel my heart beat.

"Thank you for helping me. Frank usually does help but whenever his friends are over he likes to spend every moment with them. Its not like I have a pro-" I put my finger over her lips.

"I get it. Gerard does the same. But at least I'm here to distract you." I smiled and she did the same. She seemed pretty nervous and I didn't really know why. Like she was second guessing herself.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Nothing its just- um." She looked up at me. "Can I kiss you?" I was shocked. I didn't know that she liked me back. Did she even know that I liked her?

I nodded my head and cupped her face in my hands. She put her hands in my hair and pressed her lips to mine. Her kiss was so sweet. It was so soft and gentle. As much as I loved this moment, I pulled away and stared into her E/C eyes.

"So does this mean you like me back?"

"No. This means I'm in love with Casper." She teased. "Of course it means I like you back. I've liked you since I first saw you. You and those dorky glasses." She pulled them down a bit and laughed.

I reached over and planted kisses all over her face. She giggled and pulled away. "So, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Only if you'll be my girlfriend..." I smirked.

She nodded and kissed me. We both pulled away when we heard two 'awwwwwws' in the doorway.

"HA! I knew they would get together! Pay up Frank." Gerard smirked as Frank handed him 20 bucks.

"You said tomorrow..." He grumbled.

"And you said next week so therefore I win." He said happily.

Frank seemed to realize what was going on because he ran over and jumped into Y/N's arms. "Awwwwwww my baby sister finally got her first boyfriend... and it's someone you actually like!" She flicked his forehead.

She mocked him by laughing in his face. "Well you gotta get a girlfriend now so why don't you go to Jamia?"

He looked her up and down. "Touche." Then he turned to me and smiled.

I was confused. "Wait, you're not gonna give me the 'if you break her heart, I will break your face' talk?"

"No because I like you. And I know you won't do that. But good luck because she is a handful." Y/N smacked his arm and groaned in disapproval.

Gerard spoke up. "Anyways, we will let you two love birds be. Frank, you owe me another round of Mario Kart."

Frank jumped up. "Yes sir!" Then he jumped on Gerard's back and they ran to the livingroom.

She started laughing and just grabbed my shirt. She pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands through her hair.

I could get used to this.

------------------------------------
Ok this one was a little longer but thats ok :)

Listening to: wofnsonfosbegijzsjeo
Date: 3-13-22
Time: 8:55 pm
Mood: ekfhfwonfodjwfn