Pt 9: Letter 5

March 14 2022 - 7:45am

Mornings are the worst! I complained as I walked in the gym, tired. I couldn't sleep last night due to the fact that I found out what my feelings are for Miya Atsumu and that I actually like (love) HIM. 

I got to my locker and there it was. My now, daily love letter from this mysterious someone that likes me to the brim but I can't seem to know who it is!

Letter five... God..

Memories

My memories with you are good and bad. We sometimes fight, which makes me sad.

Just like birds, you fly when you spike. I really LOVE you, not just 'like'.

These letters are getting more and more weirder everyday. 

Memories? So.. I REALLY know them? But how close?.. Who the heck are you mysterious person that gives me letters?! I complained.

"What do you have there Sakusa?" I jumped back. It was Meian and everyone else.. Like literally everyone. "Nothing. Just.. Uh.. What are you doing here?" "We could ask the same for you. You're so early yet you're just staying there while, I'm guessing, looking or reading at something?" "I-I'm just reading something.. from.. uh.. a friend.." "Hm? Who is it from?" "Uh.. I can't tell you.. I have to go.." I shoved the letter and envelope in my locker, locked it then walked away.