Chapter 1. First day

____

inks pov

____

Ink laid in his bed looking up at the night sky. He had just moved into the apartment building after his summer holidays. This year he was rooming whit dream. His best friend... or well only friend. He was specialising in astronomy so he got an apartment whit ceiling windows so he could look at the stars whit his telescope. It was a prety beutiful view, it was... relaxing.

That didnt help him to sleep however. He was anxius for a new year of school. He had just had a great holiday away from all the bullying and now he had to go back. He realy didnt want to. Didn't have the energy to do so. But he had to. For his parents happyness. His parents was happy whit him, it wsnt that. His parents loved and adored him. He just didn't want worry them. He had alredy worried them enough 2 years ago when his teacher figured out he was depressed and told his parents. They got super worried ad took him to a therapist. They gave him som antidepressants and he went on his merry way. Making a visit once a month to check on his mental health. But the medecin never truly worked. He could feel a little and he had some enegry but he was still always so tierd and feelts so... empty.

He looked at the antidepresants beside his bed and the glass of water he had prepared for next morning. He looked over at dream who was working. His classes didt start until after lunch and had astronomy classes in the afternoon and evning. So he could have an other sleep scedual. Ink put his clook to make him at 7 am and then laid dow agin and tried to sleep. It took 20 minutes. Mabye an half hour. But after a while he fell asleep.

____

Dreams pov

____

Dream sat at his desk taking up all his aquipment. His telescope was kinda hard to asemble but after a while he got it up. He looked at his clook at the wal. It was a round clook that ink painted the inside of to look lie a stary night. He got it on his last birthday and oh was he happy. It was 11 pm att night.

He looked at his friend sleeping on a bed that had sheats decorated whit color splashes all over. If he had to be honest. he totaly have a huge crush on ink ever sense he started this school a year ago. He thought ink was cute and the fact that he could be a comfort to ink made him happy and warm inside.

He put on his pajamas and laid down in his yellow bed whit light wood tone on the bedframe.  He rolled around so that he could see ink. He smiled and fell asleep.

Next day

____

inks pov

____

Ink looked up att the school entrance. Everywhere was mosters of difrent kinds walking in and out the door. 'Mabye I should just go home' he thought and loooked back to the dorms that he could see two blocks away. After much consideration he shighed and walked up to the school and walked in. When he got the keys to his dorm the school also gave him his locker key. He looked at the number writen in the key. It stood "386" on the key. He started walking around looking for his number on his locker. He found it after a while and opend it. It was a plain locker that had a lot of dust after not being cleaned sense summer. And maybe an old gum. Not at her he expected less. He just put his things in and didnt bother clean it at the moment. He didn't bother whit anything really. He just wanted school to be over alredy. 'just one year left' he repeted in his head agin and agin and walked to class. He first had homeroom. Sadly dream didnt go in the same class as him so he wouldnt see him until lunch. He was in class 12c and Dream was in class 12a.

Ink walked into class and looked after his seat. He walked around and found his seat in the middle row at right, away from the windows to avoid destractions for him. The school had tables whit two chairs at each. Beside him was a presumily boy named "Error" from what it said on the costume name tag on the table. ' thats... a weird name. Then agin I guess ink isnt much beter' he thought. He took out a scethbook he sneaked in the classroom and started to draw. Soon being so destracted by it he didnt pay atentions to anything else.