H-German Family

The German family is one of the most 'fun' families. The German household has the most retired nations in it, which means things can get very interesting. I say interesting, but I mean things go really wrong, really fast.

First up you have Switzerland, that one cousin who just vibes in your house. How is he related to them? Why does he live here? When did he get here? That's the fun, nobody knows! He probably would have been kicked out by now if it wasn't for the fact that he's a good mediator.

Second we have Austria, the nerdy brother. He is usually found reading in his room. He's just vibing I guess. I don't really have a headcanon for him.

Next we have our poor, exhausted head of house, formally known as Weimar Republic, Germany. Somebody give this man a break. He works all day only to come home and take care of six retired nations. (Austria and Switzerland work but they mostly do it at home, Germany works in an office building every day.) He is stressed out and constantly ready to snap, breathe Germany breathe.

And then we have Third Reich. Oh boy. This man needs help and a lot of it. He can usually be found chewing on toy soldiers, drawing, or being a little shit. He is not allowed near mirrors, he gets a little crazy when you show him a mirror. He sees things and enjoys being the cause of pain. It doesn't matter who is on the receiving end of the pain, including himself, as long as there is pain.

We also have the lovely pair of German Empire and Austria-Hungary. These two struggle to keep their kids in check but manage to do it despite AH's blindness and GE's deafness. They are always willing to lend a helping hand.

Prussia is also there and not a square. You can definitely see where Third gets his violence from. Not to worry, Prussia is content to just play Call of Duty and Fortnite. Just make sure he remembers to eat.

Austrian Empire exists. You only see him when he's fist fighting Prussia. Where does he go when he's not giving Prussia a bloody nose? Nobody knows and only AH cares.

Next is poor Holy Roman Empire. He has a lot of medical issues and needs help getting around. He spends most of his time reading and sleeping. On nice days when the whole family has off he likes to go to the park with them and just enjoy existence.

Last but not least is Teutonic Order. She is old. She hates when you say that though. She rarely stays at the house and is out in the forest for weeks at a time. She never returns empty handed, always sporting at least a deer and a few fish.

Here's a family tree: 
AE = Austrian Empire
HE = Hungarian Empire

AH and GE's kids in order from oldest to youngest: Austria, Hungary, Germany, Yugoslavia, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Third Reich

This family tree doesn't include all of HRE's kids or Yugoslavia's kids.

There are no surviving records on GE's other parent and they were crossed out on the family tree for unknown reasons.

Switzerland is just hanging put in the corner. There are still no answers as to when he showed up and why.