H&A-Russian Empire + Soviet Union

When you spend two hours on something just for it to turn out terrible

RE hates kids. So when a little bundle of joy cough pain cough showed up on his doorstep, he was less than pleased. RE had very little involvement in Soviet Union's childhood. She was always cared for by nannies.

Soviet hated wearing dresses, but she was supposed to act like a well mannered young lady and she was constantly forced into them. She was not allowed to play outside, interact with males, or play with anything but dolls. RE was very angry when eight year old Soviet cut her dolls hair, sowed them uniforms, and turned them into soldiers.

RE was at best neglectful. The only times he interacted with Soviet was to punish her for doing 'unlady like' things and to curse her for being his daughter and not his son. (If you haven't figured it out by now, the old nations are pretty damn sexist)

Soviet eventually ran away in her teens and encountered the early Bolsheviks and those who would one day lead her country. She learned of all the things RE and the monarchy were doing to the Russian people and became very bitter. She would 'kill' RE by slitting his throat and sending him to Pangaea. She would have her eye cut out by Third Reich in WW2. She would become very bitter and hateful towards the world and her children and siblings.

But in the picture above she is a carefree child. She chases after RE after spotting him in the halls. She is excited to see him, he rarely visits. Maybe he will want to play dolls or go for a walk in the gardens with her. Maybe he will not hit her for calling him papa.