Part 4

Past Percy POV
After Will Solace introduced himself another bright light showed up and three people showed up. One was a girl with light brown hair, and two boys with dark brown hair one shorter than the other. I think the boys were the Stoll brothers and the girl was lecturing them for replacing flowers with balloon flowers. This whole is really weird.
Will then said "Katie, as much as I agree with you, you need understand they are sons of Hermes they are going to do this." So that's who the girl was Katie I'm pretty sure she is a child of Demeter.

Travis POV
We (Connor and I) were attempting to prank my girlfriend, Katie but unfortunately it didn't work since she caught us. It was fun either way though but then as she was lecturing us a very bright light surrounded us and then dropped us in the past. Will, our saviour saved us from Katie's anger by talking about how we are just like our father.
We were then told to introduce ourselves. I went first "I'm Travis Stoll, older brother of Connor, son of Hermes" then my lovely girlfriend went "I'm Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter" and then Conny-Connor said "I'm Connor Stoll son of Hermes and I'm DEFINITELY the older sibling. Then Chiron said "Why don't I get some of the gods and then you can tell you about the future." All the future demigods including myself agreed and Chiron left to go get them. While this was happening Katie went over to her younger self and whispered something in her ear and young Katie's face turned crimson.

Word Count: 275
Sorry for the slightly late update I got caught up with school stuff