Chapt 49: Slushy with the family

Y/N pov:

I was in the kitchen packing bunuelos and other healing foods made by me and Julieta. Gosh.. Its so much easier now since, I learned how to make healing food.. I sigh in relief, still proud on what I've accomplish. I hum a tune as I pack

I hear footsteps behind me so I turn around to check. I see Camilo approach the kitchen and stops and leaned back at the pillar. I snicker as I turn back and proceed to pack again "What do want, Cami?" I ask as I hear footsteps approaching me closer "Nothing.. Just hungry.. and I just missed you" He says as he places his hand on the counter beside me and leans to it "You always miss me. Even if I left you for a second" I snickered "I'm just amm" He groans

"What would you like to eat?" I ask as I wipe my hands and face him. He smiles and nuzzled his face in my neck. I chuckle as I pat his head. I hum and thought of something "Want to make slushies?" I say "Slushies?" He pulls away. I get my booklet and flip the pages to fine a page that has a recipe on how to make a slushy.

I stop at a page and analyzed it as Camilo inspected me and back to back looking at the book "Here! A recipe for slushies" I say as I point to the page "Ah.. So what exactly is slushies?" He asks as he reads the page "Uhm.. Its shaved ice. With some type of bubble drink and fruits" I explain to him. He nods as I get a bowl.

I tap him "Come on, help me" I say as I head over to a box "Whats that?" He asks "An ice box" I say as I kneel at the box "Grab a knife will you?" I request him. I hear the knife tings as footsteps approached. I turn around and see him handing the knife carefully. I chuckle at him as I grab it

"Didnt know we got ice here. Y'know since we live in Colombia and in a very closed area" He says as he crouched too "Yeah. Minimal electricity too. You guys are the first to experience an ice box" I say as I open the box. It flared cold smoke that hit my skin. I wave my hands to get rid of the smoke. I deeply exhaled as I see the block of ice.

I look at the furnace beside me and placed the edges of the blade of the knife on to the fire to heat it up "Oh! Be careful" I hear Camilo exclaim. I mhmed as I leave the knife there for the while. I stood up and helped Camilo stand up.

"Get me fruits. You can pick then if you like" I say as I head to the counter. I grab the bowl I placed and find a drink that can somehow act as a bubble drink.. "Here you go! There's strawberries, grape, bit of blueberries, and mangoes. You think thats alright?" Camilo says as he puts down another bowl. I look at him then the bowl "Oh yeah yeah. That's perfect!" I say to him.

I place a finger on my chin still inspecting the cupboards. I click my tounge and look at Camilo with a smile "Camilo lift me up" I say as I hop on him. He catches me as he grunts in surprise. He gives me a little hop to fix his grip around my thighs. I place my hand on his shoulder to give me a boost and the other hand is reaching for the beverage. I grabbed the beverage and tapped Camilo to indicate I'm getting down. He drops me carefully. I dusted my skirt and showed him the drink

"Ah?- Wine?" He says nervously "Sparkling wine" I corrected as I dusted the bottle "We don't have much of a carbonated drink so this will do. We're basically making a punch slushy" I say as I hand him the wine. He grabs it and read the label and other contents "Open it for me as I check on the knife. I bet it's melted now" I say as I rush to the furnace.

I quickly grab the knife at the fire. It's not as burnt but it's hot. I blow on the knife as it glows blue. I nod and head over the ice box. I stab the ice block with the heated knife. Ice was dissolving, I wiggled the knife towards me and so it was cutting. I hear a pop and I look at Camilo "Crap!" He exclaims as the wine starts fizzling everywhere. He quickly puts the lid on again but liquid was still leaking. I fasten the pace of the cutting. The ice was now in half and I lay down the knife on the floor.

I grab another knife and grab the knife that was heated and slid it around the ice that was cut. I then place the two knives on each side of the ice. It pops and slid on the floor. I place the knife on the counter as I was still holding the heated one. I kick the ice to Camilo who stopped it with his knee. I slice a chunk with the heated knife and plopped it in the bowl "Quick! The wine" I exclaim as I back up. Camilo twist the lid of the wine and fizz was dripping. He quickly pour it in the bowl.

He empties it and placed the wine away as he sighs in relief "Okayy" I say as I approached the bowl "This can do, Hm?" I say as I turn to him "Yeah. This will be finneee" He says as he wipes his hands "Now.. Slice up fruits. As I smash this" I say as grab a mallet. He nods and grabs a cutting board. I start crashing the ice and wine mixes in with pieces of crushed ice.

"Done! What am I gonna do with these?" He asks as he laid the knife. I finish crushing and placed the mallet aside "Plop it here" I say pointing to the bowl. He then does what I say and heads over to the sink. I start crushing again until a hear footsteps approaching. I turn around as I still was mushing. I see Dolores with Isabela "Oh hey guys" I greeted as I turn back to what I was doing "Hola" They both say in unison

"You guys making a slushy?" Says Isabela "Mhm! How bout you guys? What you two doin here?" I hear Camilo ask them "We're here to usher in" Dolores chuckles "Good thing cuz' its almost done" I say as I stir the bowl "Eee! Can't wait! I smell the perfume of fruits a mile awayy" Isabela exclaims "Oh, Y/N. I alerted the other Madrigals on the way here. So just to remind you, if you think you didn't made enough" Dolores reminds "Ah! That's perfect! I've been thinking that I made way too much" I say as I place down cups.

I pour the cups individually and sprinkled each one with lemons. I hear multiple footsteps coming in so I quickly put lemon and lime on the side of the glasses. Camilo walks towards me and looked at me to see if its done. I hand him glasses filled with slushies and he nods as he helps me place them on the counter.

"Isa, could you make edible flowers?" I say as I lay down glass on the counter "Sure which one?" She says getting ready. I hummed as I think "Strawberry flowers that would be nice" I say. She starts sprouting strawberry flowers on her hands and hands it to me. I pluck the petals and sprinkled it on the slushies.

I see the other Madrigals head in the kitchen and greeted me. I greet back and dusted my hands and sighed in relief "Here! The slushies are dooone!" I exclaim. They all grab a drink and I grab also. I hand one to Camilo as I grab another for me "Ahh! This is soo good! Is this wine?" I hear Agustin as he sips more "Yep, Sparkling" I say "Oh!Antonio. I made a separate one for you hold on. I say as I grab a cup and poured slushy with no wine but just milk that was blended.

"Woah.. Thanks, Y/N!" He exclaims as he grabs the drink. I nod as I see Alma approaching me "Y/N.. Thank you for sharing this splendid drink you have made! I feel 50 years young!" She thanks me with a smile "Oh. No need to thank me. I'm happy to share my making" I say to her. She pats my shoulder as she goes to Julieta and Pepa. They both has a sweet smile.

"WOOOH! BRUNO WE GON GET DRUNNKK" Felix exclaims as he puts his hand over Brunos shoulder. Bruno jumps as he grunts. He blinks mindlessly and chuckles nervously

"Hm~ They like my girlfriends cooking~ Ohh marry me now, Senorita~" Camilo teased as he elbows me softly. I chuckle as I roll my eyes. Mirabel and Jose ran to us with sparkles in their eyes like they saw a dinosaur or something "Y/N!! THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING EVERR!" Jose yells as slushy was still filled in his mouth "Gosh. Okay okay I know. But theres something called drinking you Know?" I half joked as I chuckle "BUT WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE! OHHH ADOPT ME Y/N. YOU'LL BE MAKING SCRUMPTIOUS FOODDD~" Mirabel exclaims as she melts in the deliciousness.

"Your not one of my responsibilities~" I tease as I sip on my slushy "Hmphhh.. Aysh!- Your lucky Camilo" She says as she slaps Camilos back. Camilo stumbles almost dropping his slushy "Goshh. Bitter I see?" He mocks. Mirabel raises her hand doing a threatened slap. Jose chuckles as he lowers Mirabels hand.

Hm. It was fun being complimented by them

Feels like an achievement!

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPT 49 DONNNE

good luck on the last chapt yall🥰🥰😋😍😍🤩🤩🤩

THX YALL WERE ALMOST 30K AAAAHHHH SJDJJG LOVE YALLL