Chapt 17: What's wrong, Mi Amor?

Y/N pov:

I wake up. I didnt get any sleep last night due to the crying. I look at the time and I woke up early than I would wake up usually. I do my morning routine trying not to remember what happened last night. I make breakfast after I just grabbed a piece of bread then left. I don't want to see my dad. I hate him after what happened last night.. Ugh.. I thought I was trying to forget what happen not think about it.. I shook my head to forget about focusing what happened. I got to the stores and most of it seemed close. I guess I was too early. So I just sat on a bench close by. I feel my eyes watering. Why is my eyes watering? I wipe my eyes. I feel upset suddenly when I saw my tears on my palms. Ugh.. Im annoyed but upset. I groaned in annoyance. I went to the library to just read to pass the time.

Time skip to a few minutes

I hear running and some soft music playing outside. I think everyones awake right now. I head out as I thankd the librarian. I then head to the market to buy the usual. I then go to Casita.

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Camilo Pov:

We finished breakfast and went to the kitchen to help putting the dishes in the sink. I then saw Y/N who's lowering her head. I was concerned, they seem sad today. They saw me and then lowered their head lower. Okay now they're really concerning me. I quickly put the plates in the sink and rushed at them "Y/N! Are you okay?" I ask. They look at me then plastered a fake smile on their face "Yea, Im perfectly fine. No need for the concern" They say. I raise my eyebrow in concern "Psst!" I hear someone psst me. I turn around to see Dolores also in a worried look. I walk towards her and I also took a glimpse on Y/N and saw a bruise on their cheek. I then grew more concerned but when I was about to do something Dolores pulled me.

"Camilo. U-uhm y-you know uhm- you should give Y/N some time.. a-alone" she says. I was shock. What was happening? "What. Why?" I asked "Does this have to do something with the bruise on their cheek??" I added. Dolores furrowed her eyebrows and peeked at Y/N "Uhm.. Just! give them some.. time" She says. Okay now you're just making me more curious! and more worried! She then walked off to her chores. I took a peek at Y/N who was now preparing dough. I gave them an upset look. I then scurry off to do some of my chores.

I see Miguel and Antonio playing. But Miguel also looked sad and down. He saw me and rushed to me. I grunt on the sudden hug "Hey.. Whats wrong, chico?" I ask as Antonio walked closer to us "Y/N! They're... hng.. they.. they need you!" he says. I look at him confused but when he looked at me I see his eyes watering. I crouched to make my height the same as his. I wiped his eyes "Okay, what happened to them?" I asked "I-I.. dont want to get in trouble.." He says hesitantly "Its fine, I totally understand. Now I'll take care of them. Just play with Antonio, okay?" I say. He nodded and then I left hearing Antonio speak to Miguel.

I rush to casita and head to the kitchen. I see Y/N alone putting bread in the oven. I walked towards her and put my hand on their shoulder. They jumped and looked at me "Agh.. Stop scaring me. You're gonna give me a heart attack" they say "Sorry, Hermosa. Continue on baking" I say as they then proceed to put the bunuelos in the basket. I inspect their face and I see the bruise I saw earlier under their eyes. I then took a glimpse on their eyes and see it super red and slightly puffy. Did they cry all night? "Stop looking at me like that.. Im not a kicked puppy. Im fine" they said "Y/N.. It noticeable that you aren't fine" I say in a stern voice "But I'm not- Dont you have chores to do?" They say trying to change the subject "Don't be changing the subject now" I say. They look at me with water filling their eyes. But then immediately looks down. I held their chin and made their head face me "Come one, Bonita.. You know you can tell me everything? Now.. Whats wrong, Mi amor?" I say. I see their cheeks red. I smile then lifted them up and placed them on the counter "Now tell me, Amor. Hm?" I say. They hugged me and nuzzled their head in my neck

"Hmm.. I-Its nothing much.. Why are so concerned.." They say as their voice started to crack. I pulled out of the neck nuzzling and looked at them face to face "Of course Im concerned, Amor. I love you" I say. They were surprised. Oh please I was shocked of how bold of me. Their face turned red and nuzzled their head on my chest as they groaned. I chuckled and rested my chin on their head "Well.. you see.. erm.. dont be smack talking to my dad after this but.. last night my dad discovered the booklet that has some of my ingredients in it" they then explained "Whats wrong with that?" I ask "Well my dad doesn't like me cooking.. He says I cant cover for the restaurant.." Y/N says as they then fiddled my ruana "Mhm.." I say "A-and when he discovered I still have a passion for cooking.. He threw the booklet at me. Then we fought verbally and he says that Im childish.. But thats when I got mad! and said that he's the one acting like the child.. he then.. slapped me" They continued. I was mad.. but I cant do anything with their dad. He'll kill me for it "Im sorry if you had to experience that.. But its going to be fine! So what if he tells you, that you cant cook. You still can! 'Cause its your dream to cook. Ignore what he said, and just proceed to cook" I comforted them. They then took their head on my chest to look at me. They smiled as tears were rolling down their eyes. I wiped their tears and kissed the corner of their lips. I look at them as I feel my cheeks heat up. They were red as a tomato. I laugh and patted their head.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 18 DOONNNNEEEE

CAMILO LOVESS YOUUU❤❤
But y/n didnt say i love you back :((((
how mean😤😤

I have to study tomorrow 😃
Ughhhh
Welp Im gonna try and post chapters tomorrow

lets hope Im still in honours!!

Thanks for reading this chapter!!
Ily!!!💗💗💗