Chapt 18; Dumbfounded

Y/N pov:

I was now okay after Camilo comforted me. But.. what he said.. Is it true..? I mean well.. Do I love him back..?

He does the flirting to other girls ofcourse, but he's just doing it as a joke.. Was that a joke??

I don't even know if I love him. How do you know if I love someone??

My mind fondled as I was walking back and fort in front of Jose's shop "Hey.. Are you okay??" I jump to see Jose ask me "O-oh yes yes. Just thinking things" I say "What are you thinking?" He asks curiously. I sweat nervously and just pulled it off with a nervous laugh "J-just thinking on how great this spoon is!" I say as I grabbed the wooden spoon beside me and showed it to him. He looks at me with a suspicious look.

I hear someone called his name. I turned my head to see. It was Camilo who is running towards us "Jose! Did you heard what Tricia said to Rosita??" Camilo exclaimed. Jose laughed "Such bummer.. Tricia cut off with her relationship with Rosita. Never knew with their 5 years of friendship they actually hated each other!" Jose replied. Camilo then placed his hand on my shoulder. I immediately felt my heart skip a beat. They chatted and while they were chatting Camilo played with my hair. Ugh when is this guy gonna stop making my face burn!

"Dude.. All these people be just doing everything for fame. Even if its gonna take on with these rumors. Ugh.. Im remembering the rumor de pato. That one gave me nightmares" Jose exclaimed. Camilo laughed and teased about the rumor to him. I stare at him teasing Jose. His curls followed him whenever he puts on emotion on his teases. Do I like him? Love him even?? Im still dumbfounded on how confused I am on if I like a guy with a yellow ruana and jokes as funny as a horse kicking a guy.

I hear running. I turned around to see Mirabel. She stopped at us panting "Jose! I need you to come with me. Mr.Rodriguez is having problems with his couch again" Mirabel says as Jose looked at her love struck. Gosh its obvious. I smirked at her and Jose. Mirabel notices me and quickly blushed "I-If you dont mind-- I can help you if you want!" Mirabel stumbles on her words "Oh! Its-- Its okay. Hold on let me grab my tools" Jose says. He then went inside to get his tools

Mirabel nudged me and glared at me "Whatt. I did nothingg" I say sarcastically as I rubbed my arm "Ohoho I did nothing says the person who blushes whenever a yellow chameleon compliments her" She says. I widened my eyes and blushed but then covered it quickly with my hands "Says the person who fell into her soulmates arms" I say back to Mirabel. Mirabel stunned glowing red. Camilo laughed. Shit I forgot he was here "Stunned to speak, prima?" Camilo joked. Mirabel smacked his head and I bursted laughing.

Jose then came back with tools in hand. Jose then said goodbye to us and held Mirabels hand and fled off. I was then left with Camilo "So bonita, where you heading?" He breaks the silence "I dont know. Are you gonna entertain the children?" I ask "Hm.. Yea. Wanna come?" he offered. I nodded. He then grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. I flashed in red. Okay now Im dumb. Do I love him? Do I? Do I? Ugh I keep on asking the same question.. I mentally facepalm myself. We reached the daycare and Camilo lets go of my hand and heads to the kids and started playing with them.

I smile at him playing with the kids. Shapeshifting on each joke or play. He's really good with kids. I head to the kitchen to maybe make.. I dont know.. Cupcakes maybe? Oh! Maybe the coconut cupcake I listed the other day. Yeah Im gonna make those and see if the children likes it. I then start baking.

After that. I took out the coconut cupcakes out of the oven. The smell filled my nose. I then took the cupcakes out and placed them of a plate. I added all with dried coconut shavings. I head out the kitchen. I see children hopping on Camilos back as he was shifting into various people making the children bounce. I chuckled and placed the plate on a table and dragged the table towards them "Ooh! It smells good!" One of the children exclaimed. The kid then ran towards the table and other children followed. Camilo turned around and looked at me with a warm smile. I look at him mesmerized and smiled at him back feeling soft flaring on my face.

"Ooh! Save some for me! Thank you, Hermosa" He thanked me as he pulled my cheek. I slap his hand and rolled my eyes. I sat down and some kids sat beside me or sat on my lap or leaned themselves on me. Camilo pouted everytime the kids do that. One of the kids fed me with the cupcake and I see Camilo rolls his eyes and scooted towards me closer. He then layed down. His head was on my lap.. I cant help but smiled at him.. He looked at some of the kids while laying on my lap and eating the cupcake. God he's so cute..

Some time later the children has to head home now. Me and Camilo waved off goodbye. I was walking a bit and saw Mirabel. I rush to her and she looked at me confused "Mirabel! Is-- Uhm- I have a question.." I say, flustered. I see her confused face turn mischievous "Do- How.. do you know if you actually like somebody.. but you doubt that you arent" I questioned her. She smiled widely "This is about you and Camilo huh?" I looked at her in shock and flustered. I frantically shook my head and denied. She laughed and points her finger near me to stop me from shaking my head

"Dont let your mind speak it. Let your heart speak it" She says. Let my heart speak it..? How does that even work "And it seems that your heart really loves that camaleon amarillo~" she added. I grew more red. So.. I do love him.

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Chapt 18 DONNEEE

You do love Camilo!!!!
Well we all already know that.

In the following days I may post late or not post at all but I will try!!

Thank you for reading!!!
Ily!!💗💕💕

(Art work used on the banner is made by punncel on insta)