Chapt 8: Brunos Prophecy

Next day

3rd person pov:

It was a sunny morning. Sun shine has stinged Y/N eyes making them groan, but they didnt care. They do their natural morning routine as usual.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
After breakfast Y/N heads out to buy some ingredients for Julietas baking, like herbs, spices, oil, yada yada. You head to Casita after buying ingredients. You hearing clanging of the plates and the smell of fresh arepas and fruit salad filled your nose. You make your way to the back and see the Madrigals eating "Knock knock!" you say as you knock the frame of the door "Oh Y/N welcome! Have you eaten? Come join us!" Alma inviting you to breakfast "Oh no no no its fine Ms. Madrigal. I have to set up bowls anyways" You say declining the offer. Julieta makes a "Come come" gesture, you walked towards her and making her checked the basket you bought ingredients with.

"Now Marianos Proposal to Isabela. Dolores, do we have the date?" Alma says while walking towards Isabela and Dolores. Dolores then tilted her head "Tonight. He wants 5 babys" she says. You felt like that last part was a lie, but it made Isabela shocked and sprouted flowers on her head "Wonderful! Such a fine young man, with our perfect Isabela" Alma says as she took off a white flower from Isabelas hair "We'll bring a new generation of magical blessing, and make both of our families stronger" She continued. Camilo shapeshifted to Mariano and teases Isabela with kissy faces. Isabela then shoot flowers on Camilos face, then she rolled her eyes "This is fine, cariño. Put it in that kitchen please. Also could you prepare dough already? Thank you, Y/N" Julieta says to Y/N "Sure thing, Tia" Y/N says as they go back to the kitchen.

They unpack the ingridients and prepared for the dough making. You heard Alma giving a speech and then the clanging of the plates started. You saw Julieta placing stacks of plates in the sink and started washing it "I really appriciate for the helping, Y/N. Without you, it has to take hours for preparing for the batches" Julieta thanked you "No worries, Tia. I have nothing better to do if I didnt helped you anyways" You say as you grinned. You continue on making two batches of healing buns. Julieta took the two batches and puts in a basket. She then thanked you and left to heal the people. You were then left alone still making 3-4 batches of healing buns. You still dont know how to make healing food but Julieta teached you how to put herbs and oils in them and she'll take care of the finsihing touch.

As you were focusing on making dough and putting buns in the oven. You felt a poke on your side. Making you swing your wooden spoon at the side. Then you felt a tight grip on you wrist "Aaah. Bonita, no need to be hurting me now eyy" It was Camilo. He lets go of your wrist "Sorry. Its a sign that you should stop scaring me with your pokes" you say as you continue on mixing and giving him a glare "Welp, it aint my fault your soft~" he says as he pokes your cheek. You scoff at him as you feel blood rush in your cheeks. You then heard him chuckle and you rolled your eyes. He then leans in closer to look at you bake "Dont you have chores?" You ask "Well.. Talking to you is one of my chores" he made that joke again. You pinched his nose and dragged him outside to deliver the finished batches to Julieta "Ow ow ow! Espera! espera!" he says. You then let go of his nose when you were at the daycare. You grabbed something in the basket and you hand him a plate of arepas and shoved an arepa in his mouth "Give this to the children. Im going now. See you later, My chameleon~" You say as you walk away. He gave a confused reaction on the nickname, he didnt understand the language on the nickname

You then go to Julieta and place the basket. You saw there was a long line full of injured people "Thank you, Y/N querida. You can scurry off now! Go help your boyfriend!" She says teases you "He's not my boyfriend" you groaned you. You were going to the daycare to help Camilo but you forgot something in Casita. You went back to Casita, but the thing you have forgotten was not there in the kitchen you then saw Alma go down stairs. You think that maybe its upstairs so you went up. You were checking but then Mirabel interrupted you "Y/N! Thank goodness your here. I need help!" she says as she drags you in her room "What do you need?" you asked her. She then opens her bag and tossed green glass shards on her desk "Whats this?" you asked again "Okay, look. Don't freak out, but I broke in Bruno's Towe-" she explained whispering but then cut off "YOU WHAT??" you say almost yelling. Mirabel is an adventurous girl but you didnt think she was that adventurous. She cover your mouth "I told you not to freak out! I broke in Bruno's Tower for a reason okay! I wanted to know about the magic last night, and I had a talk with Luisa and she said to check Bruno's vision. And wheres Bruno's vision? In the tower!" she explained while waving her hands "And also your the only one I trust.." she mumbles. You placed your hand on her shoulder "Its okay, Mira. Whats the prophecy about?" you say "I saw me in the prophecy! But what does it mean.." she answered "Maybe ask your Tia or Mom? Bruno is their brother" You recommend "Hmm.. Maybe.. Its worth a shot!" she says "Oh! Were you doing something?" she asks "Well.. I was gonna help Cami-" Your were cutted off by Tia Pepa barging in the room and thundering. You both jumped and turned around and covered the shards "Tia.. Jeez" Mirabel says "Sorry, sorry" Pepa says as she was shooing the cloud " I was getting the last of 'Tonitos things, then I heard the name we do not speak.. " She then continued and a cloud appeared above her "Okay.. Im going now I need to help Tia Julieta make dinner.." I say then I whispered to Mirabel "You got this, Mira" You showed her courage, then left the room.

You were going to the kitchen, but Camilo scared you, and you accidently kicked him and made him fell "OW! Ughh.." he groaned as you rushed towards him "Dios Mio! I told you to stop scaring me!" you say as you crouched and punched his arm (it was a very light punch tho) "Well sorry. You just look cute, when your mad or scared!" he said as you help him stand up. You rolled your eyes "Well I have to go. I'll talk to you later, Bonita!" you both waved good bye. You then continue going to the kitchen. You prepared things to start cooking, then Julieta rushed in "Oh Y/N! Thank you for preparing. Here's a note on what we're cooking" she says as she clipped the note. You nodded and started cooking. Time passed.. Alma went in to check the kitchen "Oh! Y/N thank you for helping with the dinner. You should eat here!" Alma offered. You couldnt deny the offer so you accepted. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 8 DONEEEE 

I made it a bit short. ATLEAST! I improved on shortening the chapters

Well! Thanks for reading! 

ILY!! <33333333333333333