Chapt 1; Announcement

3rd person pov

Two years ago

It was a cold night, when Y/N's dad has an announcement to make.

"GUYS! ME, AND YOUR MOTHER HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO SAY!" Yelled your father "Yes, dad?" your brother says as you all went down "We've decided, that we're moving to your mothers village when she was little." your dad announced. You all were jumping happily because of the announcement, but somehow Y/N feels a hint of scaredness inside of them. "When our we moving?" asked your little brother Miguel "We are maybe gonna move tomorrow. So pack your bags, we're going early!" your mother answered " Is grandma coming?" you asked a different question "Yes, your grandma was bothering me to tag along with us, so we agreed" your dad answered.

You all went up stairs, and you went to your room. As you closed the door you grinned softly, because your grandma was coming. Your grandma teached you everything about cooking, and your only support on your dad's side, so you were very glad.

You grabbed a suitcase and stuffed all your belongings in it. You filled up 3 suitcases with all your belongings, which was alot but you couldnt confirm if your going to live there forever. Then as you checked if theres anything you left behind, the door flunged open. You jumped and quickly looked behind to see your grandma.

"Grandma! You scared me.. What can I help you?" "Y/N! What'd ya' think about the announcement earlier? Isn't so great! I can finally get out of this country" your grandmother says happily as she walks towards you. "Im happy about the announcement but I dont know about moms tales about the village she lived in when she was little. Like how can a village be Magical? Theres no such thing as a magical house, than automated houses." you said. "Well.. You'll never know, if its truee~  I went there once when I was hunting for herbs and spices with your father. Thats when your father and mama met. Well but in my expiriences, there were magical people! A red head that controls the weather with her moods, she was a crybaby as far as I remember. Then theres a girl with dark fluffy hair who makes delicous cuisine and makes it to heal injuries. That girl healed me once when I fell down a rosemary tree, broken an arm then when I ate her delicous powdered buns it magically heal! Then theres a boy who also have wavy hair, can tell the future. He uses these sand thingys to make these prophecies. People somehow dont like the boys tho, but I like him because he tells where most of the herbs was" your grandma breifly explained while waving her hands as she explained. "I dont know much about today tho.. Its been decades since I last saw the magical triplets" your grandmother added. "Well you should sleep now, sweetheart. Got a long day tomorrow" your grandma reminded. "Sure grandma. You sleep well too!" your grandma nodded as she walks out the door.

You lay on your bed sloppily. You were tired from the packing but you didnt mind. You thought about moving in Colombia and these worried thought filled your head 'What if the kids in the town find me weird' ' What if the kids hate me because Im half?' 'What if I wouldnt be able to make friends as living there' all if these thoughts filled your head as the moonlight reflects part of your room. You then drifted to sleep as you thought these conclusions.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

A/N-
Thats for chapt 1!
Made it short because when i added the journey to encanto it was long and so i'll just place it into the next chapt
Hoped you enjoyed this chapt!
Love you!