Chapt 6; The ceremony

I rushed home and to see my grandma with Dolores. My grandma chuckled "So.. How's my grandchild bonding with their boyfriend?" my grandma teases "Grandma!" I said while getting flustered again. Dolores then giggled "Well I have to go now, It was nice talking to you Y/N's grandma" Dolores says as she heads out "Come on, Child. Its obvious. You like that shapeshifting boy~" my grandma teases again "Ughh.. Well- hng.. Even if I did, which I dont. He dosent like me back, he just jokes with me" I tell her "Ay.. tsk tsk tsk tsk.. Your a dumb dumb Y/N. Youre a dumbass" your grandma scolded "Ehh.. What?? You will never know if he loves me" I say "I know, everyone knows. You two are the most gossiped in this town" your grandma said as she started laughing. I groaned as I went up stairs to my room.

Is it actually true? People thinks me and Camilo are in love with each other? No, I bet one of us dosent like each other.. And thats isnt me. I frowned while heading to my closet. Im just getting upset from these cheesy love problems. I looked at the mirror and I just see me being a flustered mess.

I sighed and opened the closet to search for a dress applicable for the ceremony. I picked a dress that Mirabel made for me. It wasnt so different on the dress Im wearing regulary but, this one has floral designs

 It wasnt so different on the dress Im wearing regulary but, this one has floral designs

(Kinda looks like this, just to help you imagine it better)

I finished putting on the dress and grabbed a polo and vest for Miguel "MIGUEL!" I yelled. Sounds of stomping went up "Yeah?" Miguel answered "Here, change clothes. You still have smudges of chocolate cream on your polo" I say as I hand him the polo and vest. I try reach something at the top of the cabinet leading me in my tippy toes. I got the thing I reached for, a pouch that carries my makeup. I dont really use makeup unless its important. I put on light makeup as I chat with Miguel.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Camilo Pov:

Y/N went home, and I just stood there leaning on the counter top.. smiling. I forgot what I was doing because of thinking of them "Camilo?" I jumped on the calling. I looked infront of me to see Tia Julieta, grinning widely "Camilo! Come on, come on ¡Casi es la hora! Arréglate a ti mismo. rápido! Más rápido! (It's almost time! Fix yourself. Quick! Faster!) " My mama said as she was shooing me.

I rushed to my room and thinked about what I was gonna do. I head to my closet and searched for something that I could somehow "Fix". I found a polo with floral laced on it. I decided to change the polo and maybe just put on makeup, just light tho. Very. I may be male but I still use make up to make finishes touch, but I dont want to pop it too much. Abuela will notice and curse me out again.

As I was about to finish, someone knocked on my door. I went towards the door, but it just bursted open. I jumped on the sudden action and it was Abuela "Whats taking you so long, Mijo? Come on! Greet the guest!" Abuela said as she clapped her hands. I quickly cleaned things and went down stairs to the gate.

I went and greeted the guest by shapeshifting to them and high fiving or shaking their hand. All was going well until I saw el ser mas hermosa. When I saw them I just stood there, stupidly. It was Y/N wearing a dress with floral assets. I just looked at them. Then they looked at me. We made eye contact, it felt like I was looking at them for hours. I smiled and waved at them. They then smiled too. God..I was really mesmerized by their beauty. Im like a love sick puppy wanting them to hold me in their arms. My mind wondered off until someone flicked my head.

"Earth to Camilo?" it was Y/N. She looks more beautiful up close. I could feel my face heating up but I got to hide it off with a smile "Yep, back on earth. Welcome, Hermosa~ You look beautiful and the syllables of beautiful" I flirted and grinned widely as I took their hand to shake. They chuckled. God, theyre hot. I feel my face heating up again but this time I couldnt hide it "You too, Hermoso~ Nice polo" they said as they poked my nose. They called me Hermoso, and noticed my polo.. they also poked my nose. I know Im now a flustered mess. I could feel my self shifting, then I glitched. Y/N face turned worried "Are you okay, Camilo? Your glitching" they asked "Uh- Yes Im- ehm- Fine. It just a big day, yknow" I akwardly laughed. That was stupid. Mirabel then showed up, smirking when she saw us "Oop. Am I interupting something?" she said in a teasing tone "Oh nonono" we both said in unison. Mirabel then laughed a glared at Mirabel. Mirabel then smirked wider while looking down. We both looked down and see that our hands were still holding, intertwined. I quickly let go and glitched hard. Mirabel laughed "Well, primo, I have to steal your girlfriend a bit" "They are not my girlfriend!" I said then Mirabel grabbed Y/N away and they waved goodbye. I stand while seeing them dissapearing in the crowd of people. I bet I was still blushing. I then continued greeting people.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/N pov:

Mirabel then dragged me. I waved to Camilo, and continue on Mirabel dargging me. There was a lot of people. Dancing, playing music, just having fun in general. We then stopped at the kitchen where different types of food were organize, but some arent "Mama, wanted help, but I need to go back to Antonio. Could you do it for me please?" she said as she intertwined her hands and gives me puppy eyes "Fine" I giggled. She then scurried off. I placed platter of food on there corresponding colors. After I finished Julieta went in the kitchen and shocked to find me here "Y/N? Why are you still working in the kitchen? You should go hang out with Rosita, or Mirabel" Julieta pointed out "Oh no no no, its fine really" I saw I face her "Wow.. Your all grown up Y/N. You look stunning!" She said with sparkling in her eyes "Thank you tia, you look wonderful always!" I thanked. She then grinned and Alma was now calling

"Everyone, everyone! Thank you for being here to watch another miracle happen! Now its time to risen a new gift!" Alma says as I got my way to my family "What do gift you think Antonio will get?" Miguel whispered as he is tugging my dress "I dont know, buddy. Thats why we're here" I answered. He nodded and lights the spotlighted little Antonio. It must be hard since the pressure is now going towards him. The only one that can discover if the miracle is still powerful.

Antonio didnt moved, I was concerned and about to make a move until he reached his hand to somebody behind him. Mirabel then swooped in and held Antonios hand. I could hear people whispering mean stuffs to Mirabel, I was ready to throw hands.

Then I made I contact with Camilo when I was looking at the people who were whispering to eachother. Was he staring at me the whole time? Do I have something on my face? He notices that he was staring and quickly looked down. I saw a tint of redness on his cheeks. I feel someone nudged me, it was pretty strong. Enough for me to feel the pain. I look at my left to see my dad glaring at me. That sent shivers down my spine, I then looked down in an upset face, then looked up and looked at Alma making a vow on Antonio.

Antonio then placed his hand on the doorknob and it glowed. There it was, Antonio with animals was printed on the door. A toucan then fled in and landed on Antonios arm. The toucan started squacking "Ahuh. Ahuh! I can understand you!.. Of course then can come!" Antonio said. It seems like he can talk to animals. A coati then ran under me and a herd of animals started going toward Antonio "We have a new gift!" Alma yelled. We then go toward Antonios door as Antonio opens it with the herd of animal. I peeked as Antonios door. It was magical it had a huge tree in it. Miguel then dragged me toward Antonio but I stopped him when I saw a Jaguar. The jaguar then hopped Antonio on its back and ran around the tree, tossing and turning hum. The jaguar now set down Antonio on the floor and Miguel dragged me toward Antonio again then lets go to hug Antonio "See! I knew you can do it" Miguel says as they both giggled.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 6 done!

I gotta cut this, its getting long

Thanks for reading anyways!
Love you bye❤