Chapt 35; Who are you?

Y/N pov:

I went home with grandma and Miguel. We arrived home and I see Mia.. my cousin.. With her family in the lounge. I know Mia sounds like a sweet, young, pure girl.. but she's the type of cousin that will kill your mental health immediately. Im surprised her family doesnt notice it yet..

"Y/N! Miguel! Welcome! We missed you!" My aunt exclaimed as she rushed towards us and hugged us tightly "Miss you too" We both say struggling from the tight hug. I feel a glare and I notice Mia giving me a stink eye "Come on Mia! Greet your cousins!" I hear my uncle exclaimed. I see Mia rolled her eyes and then dupe a smile "Y/N! Miguel! I missed you both! You still remember me right?" She says in the most fakest happy tone "Yep!" Miguel agreed "Come on! Lets eat dinner!" My dad announced. 

We followed him to the dining room and we started eating. Everyone talked while I just stayed silent. Trying not to be in the conversation in anyway. After dinner I immediately left and went to my room.

Gosh.. I hope I wont get drama with her again.. Jeez. I remember when we were 10 she framed me for stealing the restaurants money on the counter.. Ugh.. I bet I still have belt marks after that. I groaned and went to my wardrobe to just into my sleeping wear, but someone knocked my door. Miguel? I went to the door and opened it. I see Mia death glaring me. I feel shivers down my spine. 

She grabs my arm, nails dig in my skin. I feel the pain and felt like my arm was bleeding "Heard you have a cute boyfriend.. heh.. you think that makes you strong? Well, in a blink of an eye he's all mine.." She whispers to me in a threatening voice. She lets go of my hand. I still put on a fierce face but in reality.. I was scared as fuck.. "Mia!" I hear someone call her name "Coming, Mama!" Mia response with a fake smile.  She glares at me and went down stairs. 

I felt scared..  terrified.. I feel like crying for what happened. I gulp nervously and clenched my chest. I sigh and frantically whisper "Its fine, its alright.. He loves me" over and over again. After that scene I just.. slept it off.

Next day.. 

I went to the stores to but ingredients and Camilo ran to me "Hola, Bonita~ Buying ingredients again?"  He said "Hola, Bonito~ Well yeah but I do-" "Y/N! Mama said.. Oh my~ Hello, Handsome~ Who are you?" Mia interrupts me with a seducing tone. Camilo looked in confusion but still blushed a bit. I grow anxious but was just stunned. Mia pushed me off. I see Camilos expression turn concerned but still confused "I-" "My names Mia! Y/Ns cousin!" She introduces herself while touching Camilos arm. I see Camilo grew uncomfy and tried to pull away from Mia but Mia was still attached to him "You seem free. Wanna hang out, Darling~?" She said to him pulling him away from me "Well actually I am no-" "You are! Well come on! Can you show me around?" She interrupts him while touching him more. I could see him more uncomfortable. He tries pulling away but failed. My heart sunk from fear.. I could not do anything about it. I just grew more and more anxious. I left as quickly as possible. I feel bad leaving Camilo but.. I couldnt do anything about.. I'll just lose in anyhow. 

Camilo pov:

I was pulled away from Y/N by Mia, who says she's Y/Ns cousin "This town is really beautiful. So tell me about yourself! I heard you have magical super powers!" She exclaims "Yeah-" "Cool! Whats your power?" She interrupts me one again "Shapeshifting..?" I replied "Wow! Thats cool!" she said with a really pick me voice.. I feel annoyed by her. I mean, she literally pulled me away from my partner?! "You know Y/N.. They're really annoying! Like they think they're special and gorgeous. I swear they are cuckoo in their mind!" She starts to talk shit about Y/N. 

I try and not listen but her bickering mouth keep on chittering! Is this what being Dolores feels like?! Jesus, I feel like ripping my ears off. She keeps on bickering and chitteri- I canno ttake this any longer "Okay, okay, okay! Look I have chores to do.. so I have to go!" I say as I rush out.

I took a big exhale in relieved of not hearing anymore of that voice. I searched for Y/N and see them picking out vegetables "Y/N!" I called. They turn and looked at me with a worried face "Camilo.." They say as I stop in front of them "Are you okay?" They ask "Yeah! Well.. My ears are totally busted- But- Are you okay?" I say as I grabbed their hand "Im fine.. Its ju- WOAH!" Y/N grunts as they were pushed away by.. 

You guessed it.. Mia

"Camili~! Where were you.. I looked for you everywhere!" She says as she hugs me. I push her away and took a look on Y/N and see them frowning "You know.. I'm kinda busy so could you no-" "I can help you tho! Im enthusiastic and hard working!" She cuts me off again. I was about to blow it "Yeah.. Thats cool.. But this is a really private chore and no one is allow to help me" I say to her and was about to walk away.

"Are you going with that dumb Y/N, again?! Oh come on, I bet they're over with you. So.. Just hang out with me instead!" She tries to convinced me "Who are you to say that Y/N is over with me?" I muttered "I just! Look I appreciate enthusiasm but Im sorry but I decline" Trying to make it sound as nice as possible. She frowns "Oh dont mind them. You have me~ I can do the same~" She says as she rubs my chest. "Well- Ugh.. I am really sorry but I have to go now! Urgently!" I say rushingly walking off. 

I sigh and rushed to Casita. I arrived and head to the kitchen. I see Y/N making batches. I touched their shoulder and they jump  and then turn around to face me "Oh Camilo! I told you to not scare me! One day Im gonna some point stab you" they joke. I chuckle awkwardly and look at them in concern "Look- I know this seem mean but.... Ugh your cousin has been fucking annoying me and I- Ugh!" I say frustrated. They sigh and grabbed and arepa and then ate it "Sorry for that, but I cant really do anything on it.. They always deceive me!" They say in an angry tone. 

I grabbed an arepa and ate it angrily "Dont worry.. They're going in a week. Lets just hope that 7 days pass quickly" They say as they place their had ontop of mine. I sighed "And also.. Lets just hope she doesnt pull me into a mental break down" They muttered as they went back on cooking "Its alright! If it gotta do something with me. Hate me for all reasons" I reassure them as I place my hand on their shoulder "No.. I couldnt" They say "Hey, Its alright. I understand" I assured them again. I see them gulp and just in a panicked moment

"Oh Camilooo!" I hear that annoying ass voice again. I sigh in frustration and Mia pulled me away from Y/N again.

.⋆。⋆ ༶ ⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ 🦎⋆ ୭ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹༺⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⋆ ༶ ⋆❀.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀☆˖⁺ 🦎⋆ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹❀⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

CHAPTER 35 DOOONNNNEEE

WHOS THIS MIA BITCHHH KWKDKC
yea yall need to be ready for the next one😁👍

LOOK I MAY POST LATE CUZ LIKE I NEED TO WORK ON BOTH BOOKS FF WHATEVER BACK TO BACK BUT IM STILL HOLDIN

ANYWAYS STILL THANK YOU FOR 10K READDDSSS💕💕💖💖⚘💓🥰💗💗💗💓💖💖⚘⚘💕

I LOVE YALLL MWAHH💕💕⚘⚘💖💖💕💖⚘💖💕💖💕⚘🦎🦎🦎