Chapt 24: One night

Y/N POV (This is the continuation of the last chapt but it kinda spicy BUT LIGHT ITS LIGHT SPICE I AM NOT SEXUALIZING THE MAN ALRIGHT. Sorry continue on reading);

About 30 minutes have pass. I have been thinking to go home now. I have said to my family that I have been taking long to be in the Madrigals house. But then again.. My dad wont even care.

I look at Camilo who was still embracing. Sleeping deeply. Maybe I can slip off, he wont even noticee. Right? Do I even want to go home?? I mean well- His embrace really is comforting.. Agh.. Even just going home I have to think deeply..

I decided to just slip off. I pull away slowly from the hug. He groaned and turns. I see his sleeping face. Gosh he's cute. Focus Y/N! I slowly back away form the bed double checking if he's gonna be awake. I then go towards to the door, and it suddenly opened. It was Dolores with a plate of arepas and other food

"Y/N! Stay here for the night! For your boyfriends sake" Dolores says as she hands me the plate of food "Oh- uh-" "Dont worry. I alerted your grandma" She cuts me off as she slams the door. I sighed. I was gonna head back to the bed then the door opens again "You can borrow Camilos shirts for your sleeping wear" She reminded me then closed the door again.

Am I.. seriously gonna wear Camilos shirt??? I feel my face heat up.. Ough.. I head to his closet and searched for clothes. I grab a f/c t-shirt and I grabbed a t-shirt and pajamas for Camilo. I place the clothes on the bed and started undressing my top and quickly wore the shirt. I took a glimpse at Camilo andd.. He's still sleeping. I sigh in relief thinking he'll see me. Stupid thoughts. I then took off my skirt. Good thing Im wearing shorts.

I go and sat on the bed. I look at Camilo who was still sleeping like a puppy "Camilo~ You need to change, and eat" I say as I pat his side. He groaned and turned so he can face me. He groaned again and placed his hand on my thigh.. He sleeps again.

I would smack his head, but.. He did had a rough day. I sigh.. Should I change him?.. That thought made my face red quickly- I couldnt! But- He looks uncomfy sleeping in a polo and jeans.. UGH! SHOULD I??? OR NOT?? but then again he would do the same to me- I sigh in frustration. I decided to just wing it. I blush harder everytime I get closer to him.

I first tap his shoulder.. still sleeping as a baby. I took a deep breath and I pat his jeans to see if it comfortable enough. Woah his jeans are really soft.. Yea I aint changing his jeans. If they are jeans.. I would steal them-

Ehem anyways- I sigh in almost relief..?   I think on how to undress his top.. Ugh Im just gonna risk it.

I go at top at him and started removing his ruana. Then I just see him with a polo, bare polo. Focus! I slapped my head. I was about to unbutton his polo but I hesitated.. Should I really?- Ugh too late now.

I unbutton each button, and I feel my face burning stronger each button-  Finally Im on the last button. I feel like my mind is gonna melt off from being flustered. I sighed in success.

As I was gonna unbutton the last button. Camilo grabbed my my wrist and pulled it upward making me squeak and fall. I open my eyes to see Camilo just embracing me. Dude, aint even gonna let me finish dressing him "Camilo-" I was cut off by him nuzzling in my neck and tightening his embrace around my torso. Gosh- Is he going to strangle me?-

As I feel him soften his grip. I slowly pulled away and switch my self with a pillow. In success I sighed again in relief. I then gather myself mentally and went on continuing dressing Camilo..

I then snatch off his polo and cripple his shirt to the neckline. I then dress him. It was a hassle ofcourse but I managed.

After that I stretched from the work and grabbed an arepa and stuff it in my mouth.

Then I just decided to go to sleep. I check the clock it was still early but I have nothing better to do.

I lay on the bed, and fix my self. As I was doing so, I see Camilo had woken a bit. He sat up and looked around. He looks at me half asleep. He groaned and stretched a bit. He then crawled towards me and plopped on me "You goin to wake up?" I ask while patting his head "Mmm... No" He said in a raspy voice. He then nuzzled his head in my chest and took my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. I feel my cheeks heat up but just slept it off

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
CHAPT 24 DOOONNNNEEEEE

I tried my best not making the chapter sound lewd😃👍

But yknow sleepin with Camilo
snuggling and bugglin
sjnddn

anyways, THANKSSS FORR 3K READDDSSS POOT POOT🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊

THANK YOU ALL ILYYY💗💞💕❤💕💞💗❤💞❤💞💕💕

(Art in the banner is made by me!!💕💕)