Chapt 9; Time for dinner!

3rd person pov

After helping with the dinner you. You went to Mirabels room to remind her about dinner. You barged which made her jumped "Y/N! Ah.. Uhm.." She mumbles "Mira, whats wrong?" you looked at her concerned "Well.. take a look for yourself" Mira says as she scooted over. Enough you too see.. Mirabel? And behind her is.. Casita.. Broken. You looked at Mirabel in worry. She started biting the nail of her thumb. You were about to reassure her but someone knocked "Miraboo!" Agustin said as he barged in. You guys jumped to see him. Mirabels action delayed and didnt hid the prophecy in time. So you just see Tio Augustin jaw dropped and then Mirabel franticly explained what happened "I... brokeintoBrunostower,Ifoundhislastvision.thefamilysindanger,thehouseisdying,andluisasmagicisfading,andithinkitwasallbecauseof... me..?" she says as she gave her dad an akward smile. Augustin then pushed Mirabel to the side to see the prophecy "Pa..?" Mira says. The bell rang. It was time for dinner. 'shit' you thought "We say nothing. Abuela wants this night to be perfect. Til' the Guzmans leave. You did not broke into Bruno's tower.. The magic is not dying.. The house is not breaking.. and Luisas power is not fading" he whispered as he's picking up the shards. He then pulled you both towards the door "Noone knows. Just act normal. Noone has to know" He whispered to both of you. The door then creek and you guys heard a hum. You all looked outside the door, to see Dolores eavesdropping "I know.. Hm!" she whispered then slip off "She's gonna tell everyone"

 You all sat. Alma says you sit beside Camilo and so you did. You think shes setting you up.. Alma stood up and speeched about how Mariano and Isabela are good together and will bring new baby miracles blah blah blah..  You looked at Dolores and Mirabel who was staring at each other hard "To a perfect night!" Alma says "Salute!" Alma starts. Then everyone said Salute too. The then dinner continued.

Y/N pov:

Everyone was chatting and eating. Especially Alma with Senora Guzman. I didnt payed much but just eating my food. A hand then placed on my thigh "Psst! You alright?" Camilo whispered as we made eye contact. Those hazel eyes can curse me at a second. My mind dozed off as I look at those deep hazel eyes. I didnt even realized it. Camilo blowed my face, and I was back. I blushed from embarrassment, and looked quickly at my food to make him not notice that I was blushing "I-Im alright" I replied on his question. He nodded, then continued to eat. I looked at his hand that was resting on my thigh. I didnt take it off, Im surprised. It feels kinda relaxing his hand resting on my thighs.. I do not know why.. I took a glimpse at him and saw his ears red and a tint of blush on his cheeks and a soft smile on his face. His smile making me smile, no lie. 

I looked at Mirabel who was still staring at Dolores but then her face was covered with a bowl of mashed avocado. Dolores then whispered what she heard. I chocked on my food because she whispered it to us. Camilo then coughed and glitched to Mirabel, Bruno and then him but his face was wonky. Senora Guzman looked at Camilo and turned in a worried expression, Alma noticed and laughed awkwardly and filled the wine glass with wine "Camilo.. Fix your face!" Felix says. Camilo looked at me then to Mirabel. Mirabels jaw dropped then her face was covered with a pitcher of water. 

I heard whispers. I turned to Camilo, and he was whispering the problem to his dad. His dad spits the water he was drinking from the shock. Mariano then gasped and Alma glared at Felix "Uhm.. Mirabel!" Alma says as Mirabel gasped on the calling "The cream.. please" Alma says "Pa, the cream?" Mirabel says to Agustin who both plastered a fake smile on their face. Mira then gave the cream to Isabela who rolled her eyes. I noticed the room getting gloomy. 

I looked to Pepa whos in total shocked about what Felix was whispering. The clouds started thundering. God I hated thunder. I started to grew anxious with the thundering. Camilo placed his hand on my thigh again and looked at me with an "its okay" look "Pepa! The clouds" Alma gestured to the clouds. Pepa then franticly repeated "clear skies" while brushing her hair. 

Mirabel looked at Pepa and was stunned. I looked at Pepa again to see her whispering to Julieta. Oh this dinner wouldnt get any worse than this right? Julieta looked at Mirabel and Mirabel immediately takes a drink in her orange juice. 

She noticed something and then goes under the table "Mirabel!" Mariano called. Mirabel hits her head when goin up the table. I was about to laugh but stopped it "Everything okay?" Mariano then asked. Mirabel gritted her teeth and Agustin grabbed her hand "Everythings great! She's just excited! For you to propose. Which, Uh.. You should do.." "Yes!" "-As fast as you can" they said as they plastered the most fake smile yet "Uhh.. I was actually gonna-" "Your actually gonna! great!" Mirabel interrupted Mariano. Mirabel then pulled Isabela infront of Mariano "Well- Well since everyone here has a talent. My Mariano, wanted to begin with a song. Luisa! Could you bring over the piano" Senora Guzman says. Luisas lips quivered "O-okay" She says while standing up sobbing. Mirabel then laughed awkwardly "Its actually a family tradition to sing- hng! after the proposal!" Mirabel says as she pushed Marion in a proposal position. Mariano then started a speech to Isabela. But then Mirabel dived on the floor to cover up something "Uhmm.." "You're doing great" Mirabel says as she gave him a thumbs up. I heard chittering of the coati and Luisa came in with a piano, but she looked like she was struggling with the pulling. She gave up and then sobbed on the piano. I looked under the table and see the coatis piecing out together the prophecy. I tried to grab it but Mirabel dives under the table as Mariano tried to say "Marry me" to Isabela. I came back up to see. Luisa not able to pull the piano anymore and sobbed on the floor.

 Thunder stroke! I panicked and grabbed Camilos hand and pulled it close to my mouth hugging it. Camilo then leaned in close to me to cover himself. I heard Senora Guzman squeal and screamed "WHAT IS HAPPENING??" Squacking toucans then fled over the room and the thunder clouds grew louder and closer. I was basically chocking Camilos hand at that point "MIRABEL BROKE BRUNOS VISION, SHES IN IT, SHES TRYING TO THE DISTROY THE MAGIC AND NOW WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!" Dolores screams. The coatis then brought the prophecy on the table, and Mirabel tried to grab it but pushed it instead toward Alma. Alma saw it.. Mirabel backed away and walls started cracking. Dolores covered her ears and Camilo glitched. I let go of Camilos hands and looking at the mess. Isabela then sprouted a flower that punched Marianos nose. "Ouch.." I hiss. The clouds grew bigger and thundering more loud. I grabbed Camilos at the end of his thigh almost at his knee and bit my lip. I grew more and more scared and my grip started going tighter and tighter. Im surprised this man hadnt shooed my hand yet "Felicidades!" the townspeople yelled outside the window. Their happiness then faded when they saw the situation. It then rain almost being hail. I closed my eyes 'cause of panic. I really dont like heavy rain or thunders, there on my top list on my fears. I tightened my gripped again but then Camilo took it off and intertwined his fingers in mine. Is this really the best time to get flustered!?

Senora Guzman and Mariano then ran off while Mariano weeping because of his nose. Alma chased them and begged to Senora Guzman "Abuela please! There's gotta be an explanation" Mirabel begs "I HATE YOU!" Isabela yelled to Mirabel. Luisa then ran off crying and Augustin ran after her "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Pepa says as a cloud is still pouring on her "I didnt do anything! Its Brunos vision!" Mirabel protested. Me and Camilo then head out and Camilo came on running off to his mom. I stopped and Mirabel "Mirabel- It- Its alright, okay? We all make disappointments sometimes.." I said to her "Well I made a lot of them.." Mirabel replied "Y/N!" I heard Tio Felix yell "Agh.. What should I do?? Oh my god" I whined. I wanted to comfort Mirabel but I need to help Pepa calm down I guess "Look Mirabel. Every problem comes with a solutio-" "Y/N!!" I heard Camilo yell "Oh jeez!" I roll my eyes "Every problem comes with a solution.. okay? and that solution needs to be discovered and its your job to discover it" I explained this time full I pat Mirabels shoulder and she nods with an upset expression "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU??" Tio Felix yell as I heard thundering in Pepas room "Agh.. Can I just comfort my friend for a second!?" I say as I walked away. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chapt 9 Donneeee
Im surprised im making these chapter fast-

But you as usual

Thx for reading!!
Ily
Also HAPPY ROSEE DAY EVERYONE
YOU ALL GET ROSES♡♡