15 (bonus chapter)

5 years later

You sigh as you looked down at your desk. It's been 5 years since Sundrop was destroyed. You still missed him. You just wanted to see him again. You we 26 now and working in an office. You were a telemarketer and you hated it so much. It was the worse job ever. You hated all of your coworkers and your boss. And they hated you. You didn't care though. You hated your life honestly; the only thing that ever made you truly happy was Sundrop.

You sigh as you watched the clock click down to 5. You couldn't wait to leave. But then again you hate your house as well. All you ever do is lay there and wish that Sun was there with you. It was 4:48 on a Friday. You have the whole weekend to mope around and wish that you could go back in time. You nearly dosed off when your cellphone began to ring. You sit up straight and quickly answer it so that it wouldn't ring anymore.

"Hello?"

"Is this uh.. Y/n l/n?"

You look to the number again, you didn't regonize it.

"Um.. yes? Who is this?"

"I was told to contact you in case of a job opening for Fazbear Entertainment. I understand you were injured during working at the Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplace. You may not want the job but-"

"Yes! Yes I want the job. Do you know what animatronics are going to be there??"

The man sounded a bit shocked. He stumbled over a few words but then eventually spit out what he was going to say, "Okay then um.. well I'm not sure.. I'm positive Freddy is coming back. The same one from last one too he didn't get burnt during the accident because he was in a charging station the whole time. The same thing with Chica. And I believe that the daycare attendants are coming back as well-"

That was it. All you wanted to hear. You didn't listen to whatever else he had to say. The only thing that mattered now was that you couldn't finally see Sun again. You worried that he may not remember you but it was fine there had to be some way to bring his memory back.

"When can I start?"

You ask quickly as he was still explaining the animatronics that would be there.

"Oh uh.. let's seeee.. Oh! You can actually start tomorrow!" He said happily. He sounded excited that you actually wanted to work there even after all that has happened.

"Great! Thank you so much for calling and telling me this."

"Your welcome!"

After that you hung up and began to pack your things in a box. You then went to your bosses office and told her that you were quitting. She didn't seem to care and told you to have a nice day. You didn't care that no one there liked you. You were so happy nothing else mattered.

the next day

You smile as you pulled up to the new Freddy Fazbear restaurant. It was still a mall; it pretty much looked the same as before but there were just a few minor differences. There was just one large door this time instead of the three separate doors. You got out of your car and locked it. You then made your way to the door. You slowly open it and look around the new and improved Pizzaplex. It was about the same. There weren't rooms for the animatronics that people could see though. You never liked that part anyways, they all scared you but it seemed weird that you could just look in on them like that.

You continued to look around then spotted the poster for the new main robots. There was Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica and two others you've never seen. One was a large purple rabbit and the other a red fox with an eyepatch. You thought about it for a moment then recognized both of them. Bonnie from the bowling posters and.. Foxy? You weren't sure about his name but you remember seeing him in the pirate posters in the basement. You haven't seen anyone yet so you just made your way around the corner to the main hall. You smile brightly noticing the new daycare. You squeal in excitement and run down the hall to the daycare.

You arrive and open it. Everything was different. There was no upper floor, it was just the play area. As you were looking around youre startled by a man approaching you.

"Hello! You must be Y/n! It's so nice to meet you! I'm shocked anyone actually wanted to work here. Especially you due to the accident."

Why did people keep saying the accident? You wondered if they even noticed the large blob of wires that obviously killed all the animatronics. Did everyone just assume there was a fire and that was it?

"Well I really missed it here. Plus I was miserable in my last job heh.."

The man smiled and laughed a bit. He then began showing you around. You then arrived as the large stage. You smiled and watched it waiting for Sun to come out.

"Oo I think you'll like this. They've finished recreating the new Sundrop. He'll pop out any moment."

You watched like your life depended on it. Then all of a sudden he popped out. There he was. The new and improved Sundrop. He had the same body before and his face was a little more realistic. You watched and he spun out and went straight to you. He smiled brightly like he recognized you. He held your hand and spun you around. Everything was going in slow motion. You still couldn't believe it.

"Hello Sunshine!"