14

Tears streamed down your face as you watched him walk away. You couldnt believe this was it. He was gone. You were never going to see his big smile ever again. He looked back at you one more time.

"Goodbye Sunshine.."

Those words were going to stick with you for the rest of your life. You said goodbye and waved and slowly backed into the vent you had to escape through. He turned and ran out to the giant mess of animitronics to try and detract it. You woke your tears and started to crawl through the vents as fast as you could. You could feel the building move, everything was falling apart. Finally you reached the end. You kicked open the vent and jumped out into a dumpster. You get out and looked around outside and saw a lot of police and ambulances. One spotted you and ran quickly to you and began asking you questions. You couldnt hear him properly. Everything was blurry and you couldnt make out the sounds of this man asking questions and the sirens. It felt like your world was falling apart. Soon enough though you passed out and the cop caught you.

five days later
You woke up in a hospital and looked around. You didnt have family so no one was there to visit you. You forgot what had happened but after a few minutes evening came back to you

"Goodbye Sunshine.."

"I love you Sunshine.."

"I need you to Sunshine. You know i cant go with you though. Ill miss you terribly and i know you'll miss me.. I just want you to be safe. I want you to stay alive and be happy.."

Tears began streaming down your face once again. You couldnt believe he was gone. Your only source of happiness was gone. He was dead. Soon a man in a suit walks in your room and looks at you.

"Hello Y/n. I need to ask you some questions." You looked at him and nodded. You sat up and wiped your tears. He walked over and sat in the chair next to you. He began asking millions of quiestions. What happened, who all was there, what animitronics were gone, which ones were there, which ones were involved, and if any people died. You answered everything truthfully. He nods and finished writing what he was writing.

"Oh and here.. One of the animitronics was still slightly functional and it said to give this to the person that escaped. I thought it was odd that it knew only one escaped but i didnt ask questions. Once it handed me this it turned into another robot that looked lile a moon then back to the sun. It sounded like the moon said bye... Anyways.. Here ya go. If you need anything else or need to tell us something please contact us. If we have anymore questions we'll contact you. Our number is on the desk there. Here." You teared up as you listened to him. You then put your hand out and he handed you a burned red ribbon and two slightly damaged bells. The man left and you began crying and held the ribbon and bells close to your chest.

"Im sorry i couldnt save you Sunshine.. I will miss you forever.."