8

You and Sun had been sitting in his locked office for at least an hour now. You two have been sitting there just waiting for Vanessa to do or say something. She hasnt done anything though, maybe she did go to check on Burntrap. Maybe she got hurt in the process. As you were lost in your thoughts about Vanessa and Burntrap Sun gasps. You quickly look up at him, "What is it?" He frowns as he looked at you, he looked like a sad puppy. "Don't you have to go home soon..?" You shook your head no, "Theres no way im leaving now. There's so much to figure out. Theres so many mysteries. We have to figure out this whole Vanny and Vanessa thing; and how Burntrap really fits into this-" You rambled on about all of that for a bit and Sun listened and nodded the whole time. He loved hearing you talk, maybe he just liked it because he just hears kids voices all the time. You then gasp and quick talking, Sun tilts his head as he looked at you. "Sun what about the daycare? What about this whole place? Tomorrows Monday there will people; kids!"

"Oh gosh I'm not sure.. Are the other animitronics still in their rooms? If they are then I'm sure the Pizzaple-"

"No they were down there with us.. Me and Moon ran out of there and dodged them all so im pretty sure they're still there.. They might be crushed.." Sun eyes widen and nod, "Okay.. We must close the Pizzaplex for now. Once we have everything figured out we can get the animitronics fixed and we can open the building agai-"

"You little brat! You've destroyed all of the animitronics. But, good news! Burntrap is still functional. I've let him out of his room and he's coming for you. You're done; I gave you the option to just leave and not come back but you were stubborn and decided to stay. I know why you stayed by the way, and I've got Burntrap in his way to scrap him now. Once he's gone you're going to die next." You tear up as you listened to Vanessa over the intercom. Sun looked very upset but, again, he isnt capable of crying because hes a robot. "Y/n.. What does she mean she knows why you stayed?" He knew what she meant but really he just wanted to hear you say it out loud. You look up at Sun and wipe your tears, "I stayed because of you Sun. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving you. And even if i did leave she said that she would still scrap you. So it didn't matter what i chose to do you would still die."

"Oh sunshine.. You should of left. You shouldn't worry about me. All i want is for you to be safe. I couldnt stand it if something happened to you. I'd probably scrap myself if you were to die on my watch.." You couldnt beleive this. You figured he did feel the same but this was proof. Proof that this animitronic was just as in love with you as you were with him. But if you two were to be together or date, you would have to constantly come back here to see him. "So does that mean that you.."

"Yes. I love you y/n. You mean so much to me. I would do anything for. I would die for you." You nod and tear up again as he said this. You were so relieved he felt the same but there was no way that you two could work. You couldn't have a normal relationship. You push those thoughts away and smile as you looked at that tall robot. You loved him and he loved you. "I love you too Sun. And i would do anything for you, even die for you." He smiles but both of your smiles quickly fade as you hear the daycare door open. Sun gets up and ran to the window, "Oh no.. It's Burntrap.." You quickly get up and run to thw window as well. You look right at that old, burnt robot. You wonder how its still functional and the other new ones are destroyed. There was something really off about that thing. You both stared at Burntrap but it stayed in the same spot. "Why isnt he moving?" Sun shrugs as he kept looking at it, "Perhaps a glitch or malfunction? He is quite old. Im not even sure how he made through that fire." You nod as you stared at it. 'Wait.. Wasnt he falling apart down there? Did Vanessa put him back together?'

"Do you think Vanessa put him back together? He was falling apart when we were at that restaurant under the building-"

"You went there? I thought you two were just going to the basement."

"Well there was nothing there. Plus Vanny had us trapped at the end of a hallway and the only way out was a vent, then at the end of that was the hallway to there." Sun nods. He was a bit upset that you had gone to that restaurant, he knew what was down there. He knew about all the old animitronics. He didnt know about Burntrap but he was aware that there were others. "Did you run into other older animitronics?" You shook your head no, "No we didnt.. How many old ones were down there? Maybe we just missed them." Sun nods, "Maybe. There is just one big mess of wires and old animitronic parts. Those parts were from some very old animitronics, it included many from each of the old restaurants. Im glad you two didnt run into that.. It wouldve been hard to escape it."

"Why is somthing like that down there?" Sun shrugs as he kept an eye on the still frozen Burntrap, "I dont know. I wonder who could've done that though."

"Did what?"

"Combined the old animitronics. I heard that they were pulled from the old scrap rooms." You nod and then looked up at Sun, "Heard it from Freddy?" Sun nods. "How do you overhear Freddy?" You wondered how he keeps accidentally over hearing Freddy talking about these things. "Well its only the times that hes near the daycare. Like when hes in Fazbear Theater. Hes not there very often. A lot of this is just information I've gathered over the last year or two." You nod. Sun gasps as he sees Burntrap begin to move again. Sun knows that Burntrap wont make it much longer, since he was in a charging station that means he just cant walk around forever; and since hes a very old animitronic he figures his charge wont last very long. Unless Vanessa programmed his battery in and made it to where is would last longer than any other one. You look at Sun, "What do we do?"

"I don't think he knows where we are. And hes an old animitronic, his charge wont last to much longer. We could just wait it out." You nod as you watched Burntrap wonder around. He looked confused. You both stood there and watched as he just wondered around the top floor of the daycare. You really hoped that it would be this easy. Then once he ran out of battery you think that's its be best to take him apart.