3

You were freaking out. You didnt want to do this at all but something had to be done about Vanny. You couldn't just ignore her; what if she started coming out during the day? She could seriously hurt someone. She could hurt children or their parents. She could even hurt the animitronics, and she knows how you feel about Sun. Well she has no proof that you feel like that but she knows he cares for you. Its obvious right? 'Why am I so focused on rather Sun has feelings or not? Why do i care so much? God.. I have a fucking crush on a robot. Well this is just great..' Your snapped out of your thoughts as your fazwatch buzzed. You look down at it and turn it on.

"Hello friend! I was checking up to see if you were okay" You smiled, "Yeah im fine Sun; I literally just walked out of the daycare what could've happened?" You chuckled after that and you could hear he did as well. "Anything could happen. Okay you know where to go right?" You nod as you continued walking, "Yeah"

"Okay I'll call again in 15 minutes. If you dont answer I'm afraid I'll have to leave here and come to find you. If the lights go out though I'll try and tell Moon to just get you back here okay?"

"Okay" You heard him hang up and you sigh. You were terrified of the just the thought of meeting Moon. You knew that if you did meet him though then Sun would do anything in his power to protect you. You wondered if Moon would even try to hurt you; he should know about you by now. You stop thinking about Moon and continue walking to Vanessas office. You wondered if she would be in there or if she's out. You keep a close watch to everything around you, you had to keep an eye out for Vanessa or Vanny; or any of the other animitronics. You were even more terrified now, what if one of the other animitronics escaped their rooms and came after you? You shook all the scary thoughts away and made your way to the steps that lead up to Vanessas office. You take a deep breath as you look up the staircase. All of sudden your fazwatch buzzes, you gasp but turn it on.

"Hello friend! Have you made it yet?"

"Yeah.. Stay on okay? I just got to the staircase that leads up to her office"

"Oh okay. Be careful okay?"

You nod and begin walking up the stairs. Your breathing gets a little heavy the closer you go to the office. You had a bad feeling about this. You had that feeling that someone was watching you again. You looked all around you and kept an eye out. "Are you okay y/n..?" Sun had whispered this in case there was anybody around you. You nod, "Yeah. Im at the door.." You whisper back as you looked at the door. You then sigh and get your ring of keys out. You fumble with them a bit but finally find the right key. You put the key up to the door, your hand was shaking but yoy managed to unlock it. You pushed the door slightly and gasped softly as you looked around the room. There were sticky notes covering the walls and the floor. There were map bot heads everywhere as well. "What the hell..? Sun theres.. Theres sticky notes everywhere and map bot heads.. Why is all this here..?" You moved the watch to hsow Sun the room. "Oh dear.. That's odd.. And this is her office?" You nod. "Yeah her name is on the door.."

As you're whispering back and forth about the office to Sun you hear humming combing from the stairs. You gasp and cover your mouth; Sun stopped talking as well and heard what you did. "Y-y/n.. I think you need to get out of there" You look around for some sort of exit but there was nothing. The only way out was that door. "Theres no way out.. Sun what do i do?"

"O-oh gosh.. I-im coming! Ill be right there i pro-" The watch cut out and turned off. You gasp. 'No no no no no.. No.. Sun..' You try desperately to turn it back on but You couldn't. The humming stopped. You look at the door as it slowly began to open. You gasp softly and begin to back up.

"Oh y/n~ i know thats you. Why are you here?" You dont say anything as you see that big bunny head peak from the other side of the door. You fell down as you had back into something on the floor. Your eyes widen as Vanny came towards you wielding that large sharp knife. Your life flashed before your eyes right before you passed out.