11

⚠tw: gore⚠

You sigh and back away from the window. You wondered if Sun was okay. You shook your head no and tried to forget about him for a minute. You get back into the vent. You got in and began crawling back to Vanessas office. You got in and immiedatly notice the door open. You looked at the door and see a dark figure behind it. Your breathing began to pick up as you watched it. It slammed the door shut and you flinched. It took a step towards you. It was Burntrap but, he looked less burnt? He was green now. He looked very familiar. Your eyes widen as you remebered what he was. Springtrap. You remebered reading about him, 'Animtronic known as 'Springtrap' kills innocent security gaurd'. This happened so many times before one of them finally stood up for himself and burnt Springtrap. He must of been sent here after being burnt. But why here? Did Vanessa do this? Did she bring him here? If she did then why?

You soon snap out of your thoughts and kept an eyes on the large green animitronic in front of you.

"V-v-vanessa said to-to-to-"

He was glitching so bad he could barely talk. He looked sad; like he didnt want to be here or do this.

"What did Vanessa say?"

"K-k-k-kiii-ki-kill"

You nod as you looked at him, "Do you really want to kill me? Or are yoy just doing as she says?" You watched him carefully as he shook his head no slowly. You nod, "Okay so dont kill me okay? We can get her. We can kill her and you could be free okay?" He nods slightly but is knocked over as Vanessa slams the door open. She kicked him, "worthless". You looked at Springtrap and saw that he just closed his eyes. After Vanessa kicked and insalted Springtrap she turns her attention to you. She didnt have her Vanny suit on. She waa just dressed lile usual in her security uniform. "What makes you think you can just manipulate him like that? Do you think he would really kill me? I rebuilt him. I gave him a second chance and you think be would just go against me like that?!"

"He looks sad. Like he doesn't want to be here" you see her roll her eyes and scoff, "Hes a damn robot. They dont have feelings y/n!" You shook your head, "They do though. Why do you think Sun and Moon tried to help me? If they didnt have feelings and they were just programmed to do their job then they would've never talked to me more than just at work and they wouldnt have left the daycare to help me figure you out." Vanessa just rolled her eyes, "You really think that a stupid bag of bolts- ah-" She fell to the ground and you gasp. You look behind her and see Moon. His hand was out and covered in blood. It had splattered everywhere. It had even splattered on you and you didnt notice. You kept an eye on Moon. He let his hand down and looked at Vanessas dead body. It looked like he was shaking. "Y-y/n.. I-i didnt mean. Oh god. I-im so sorry.. I-i killed her.." You nod as you looked at her and see the giant bloody hole in her back. All of it was spilling out all over the floor. "Its okay Moon. Its for the best she probably would've killed me and then you and Sun." He nods as he stares at the body.

After a few minutes you look over at Springtrap and see that he was back to Burntrap but he was more messed up. Killing Vanessa must of killed him too. Moon looked at him too then walked over and poked him to make sure he was dead. He then looked at you again.

"So.. What do we do now..?"

"We have to just cover this up. We have to hide the body in the restaurant under the Pizzaplex. Theres a spot down there where theres a lot of bodies. I specifically didnt bring you near that room so you didnt see it all."

"Theres just a room if body's..?" He nods and looked down at his feet like he was ashamed.

"Yes im afraid so. And.. I helped take some down there.. Vanessa said that i had to or she'd scrap me. She did this with a lot of the animitronics. Maybe since shes gone the others will act normal!" You smile and nod. It would be really nice to be friends with all of the animitronics. Youd like to see how they acted normally and not when being controlled by Vanessa.

"So are you going to take the body by yourself or do i go-"

"No. You stay here. Sun wouldnt want you to see all of that."

"Okay. Well should i go back to the office in the daycare then?" He nods and picks you up. You gasp but didnt ask what he was doing cause you knew he was just taking you back to the office. You two get there and he sits you down.

"Stay here. Dont move." You chuckle and nod. He then smiled, walked out and locked you in the office. You sit there and just hoped that Moon didnt get hurt while going back down to that restaurant. You had nothing else to do so you just laid down on the couch in the office and went to sleep. Hopefully everything would be fine when you woke up.