"Come with me," Dimitri says out of nowhere, a peculiar look in his eyes as he takes my hand in his, pulling me away from the wall to follow him down the corridor. I'm beyond confused. All I want to do is teleport to the cabin and get my much-needed fix, and I know that Dimitri craves it as much as I do, so I'm confused as to why we're walking.

"We're not going to the cabin. Not yet, at least." He explains, picking up on my thoughts as he looks over his shoulder at me with a smirk on his way too perfect face. "Where are we going then? I swear to god, Dimitri, if you make me wait any longer, then I might actually go insane." I ask, slightly annoyed and a lot turned on as he leads me further into the building and up some stairs at the end of the corridor.

"Oh, don't you worry yourself, Roza, you're not the only one who can't wait any longer." His voice comes out deep and sexy, and it just makes me want him even more, but I don't open my mouth again as I allow him to lead me wherever he likes. As long as I get his fine ass naked within the next five minutes, he could take me straight to hell for all I care.

A few seconds later, after reaching the top of the stairs and going through another two doors, I find myself outside a nondescript office that I've never been to before, but before I can even send him a confused glance or ask him to explain, his lips are on mine, and any thoughts or questions are soon forgotten.

I feel him pulling me towards him as he walks backwards into the room after opening the door, quickly closing it as soon as we're inside. He quickly and without warning pushes me up against it, continuing our kiss as he picks me up, my legs immediately going around his waist.

As we continue exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, I find myself needing to pull away after a few minutes to catch my breath as Dimitri uses the opportunity to move down to my neck, biting and sucking as he goes, earning him a loud moan from me with every sensation I feel.

Opening my eyes, I take in the room around us. All it consists of is a single large desk, three chairs and a window that currently has the blinds drawn, only allowing in a small slip of the mid-morning sun that's shining outside, allowing me to see, even in the darkened room.

"What're we doing here, Comrade?" I ask through a moaned gasp as I feel his teeth bite down on my collar bone, wetting my underwear even more than they already were and sending my mind to mush.

"I'm doing you here. That's all that matters. So do you want to keep asking questions, or do you want me to do what I came here to do?" He responds, looking me in the eyes with a questioning brow and a cocky smirk after removing his sinful mouth from my skin.

I already know the answer to that question without even thinking, so instead of saying anything, I surge forward and take his earlobe between my teeth at the same time as I grind my core down on him and release a groan at the delicious friction, and earning a similar one in return.

"That's what I thought." I hear him mutter, his voice the only thing breaking through the needy fog that's taken over my mind. I don't know whose office this is, and I don't know why he picked it, but right now, I couldn't care less.

Reaching my hands into his hair, I roughly tug on it, bringing his head back and watching his eyes close in pleasure as he releases a moan that makes my thighs clench around his torso even tighter.

"Do me then," I whisper into his ear with a voice full of want and promise. A voice he knows well by now. A voice that instantly garners me the response I crave.

Hearing him growl is honestly the sexiest thing known to man, and I can tell that those simple three words had the desired effect. Like a live match hitting pure gasoline, our whole soul ignites in a single second, sending a shockwave of anticipation to my pleading pussy when he rips me away from the door with accurate speed, and I find myself perched on the edge of the desk after he swiftly clears it with one swipe of his arm.