Chapter One

Readers Please Read This:

So this is about a modern day snow white but it has more of a murder mystery part of it. It does include some things of snow white that are the same though. It is from different peoples points of views, like the moms', the friends', the sisters', the polices' etc. Sorry if it gets a little confusing, I don't really intend on it being that confusing. Oh yeah, you will hear Serenades' point of view for a little while. Although her name is Serenade, I'm going to write Serena because that is her nickname.

                                                                                               Thank You

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Serenade's POV: (A.K.A Serena):

I walked along the cement path in the park. It was a sunny day outside, the grass was greener than ever, the birds were flying around and chirping happy songs. It was probably the nicest day ever. My Converse tapped on the sidewalk as I walked along. I was in a really good mood today.

That good mood ended when I saw a group of boys from Westvale High School. I knew they knew me, because this year when volley ball was open, I had spiked the ball so hard, it smacked one of the other girls right in the face. I broke her nose and gave her a bloody one too.

I recognized one of those boys as her boyfriend, the who swore to get revenge on me. Well, that was in fall, and now it was spring. There was no way that he could remember me. I continued walking with my head down so he wouldn't notice me.

I couldn't actually see anything besides my feet. My long brown hair covered each side of my face. All of the sudden, a hand grabbed my arm and stopped me. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. Shit. I was screwed. I slowly turned to him. I remembered his ugly face. I prayed that my next action would work. I grabbed his arm, bent it backwards and kneed him in the shin.

I was hoping that I would hit him in the croch, but I missed. I quickly took off running. I heard one of them yell 'get her' and I ran faster. Four years in track and being really fast really payed off. Being in a park, not so good.

There was barley any hiding places to go to. The best I could do was run to a public place. For a nice day at the park, there was barley anyone here.

I was grabbed and pulled behind a tree by someone. God I was really screwed now. It's probably some kidnapper. I was about to scream when a hand was put over my mouth. Shit was I really screwed.

I saw the guys who were chasing me run past. What idiots. They couldn't see me? Or should I say us.

"Are you alright?" I was asked. I nodded my head. The hand dropped and I turned to see who it was. It couldn't have been anyone old because the voice sounded too young.

It was Ryan, the guy I had liked since the first grade. Of course a girl like me could never admit to him. I was the kind of girl that was afraid of rejection.

"Good." He smiled at me. My heart began to beat faster. My cheeks began to feel hot, so I looked away and bit my lip. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

I realized I was being stupid. "Oh, um, yea, everything's fine." I looked up and smiled at him. "I just can't believe you're helping me, the school's biggest pla-" I slapped a hand over my mouth, realizing what I had said.

"The school's biggest player? Yeah, I've been known as that." He said. "I'll take you home." We began to walk together. I swear my heart was racing at the speed of light. We walked in silence. When we reached my street, I decided to talk.