THREE

CONTENTS:

-- 007
Bland Cookies

-- 008
Jealous Invisible Man

-- 009
Just One Peaceful Dinner

+------------------------------ +
0 0 7
Bland Cookies

Athanasia immediately looks up, ignoring what Lucas is about to say to see the visitor coming in. Two men walked into the room, tall, and both have brown hair. They looked a bit alike, except the one was smiling in excitement while the other looked like work comes first.

Hm, are they siblings?

The two bowed at Athanasia and Claude politely and greeted them, full of honor that they are in the presence of the emperor and princess of Obelia. Athanasia was a bit flustered watching them do it. She glanced at her father whose expression is still the same. Why is she needed here?

They then introduced themselves to us. The front man was the Duke of the House Ernst, Eugene Ernst and the man behind him was his brother, Cabel. Eugene began to discuss the reason why they are here on behalf of their Majesty of Arlanta. Athanasia just sits there stiffly, trying to get what was Eugene talking about, while secretly fighting the urge to yawn.

Is she really needed here?

"Sleepy?" She almost forgot that Lucas was still here beside her, poking her cheek. She badly wants to slap his hand away but it helps her to stay awake for an hour while having back problems from sitting straight.

"Is there any spell to stop me from yawning...?" Athanasia asked, her eyes began to weigh.

Lucas hummed, trying to think of something. "I don't, unfortunately. But there is one spell that's close to that," he said as he glanced at Athanasia. He was kind of worried that she might drop at any moment. "Do you want me to do it?"

Though if she refuses, he would still do it.

"Do it, I don't care. I want to get out of here!" Athanasia cried, almost like a plea.

"Jeez," Lucas muttered with a chuckle. He stood straight and tied his hair up into a loose ponytail as he made his way beside Claude who is still focused on Eugene's long speech. "What would you do without me?"

Athanasia scoffs, trying not to glare at the raven-head to avoid getting called weird for glaring at the air. "Don't get full of yourself, we just met a week ago."

"And you're starting to rely on me," Lucas teased, earning a light blush from the princess. Bullseye.

"Y-You're the one who went crying to do everything just to save me," Athanasia stammered. It amazed her that she could stutter in her thoughts, is this also Lucas' magic?

Lucas didn't answer and just focused to do his spell to help Athanasia who was confused about why is he standing behind her father with a sly grin. Her gut tells her that it is something bad, but curiosity wins over her anxiety and waited for the magician to do this magic trick.

Well, actually, and unfortunately to Athanasia, it is not a magic trick. So what did Lucas do?

Invisibly, with great skills in avoiding Felix's instinctive zone, he manages to pluck one of Claude's hair, earning a flinch from the emperor and a silent gasp from Athanasia. He did what now?!