Progress day p2

Caitlyn smirks and shakes her head at the sound of people clapping their hands, cheers for Jayce Talis. He was already famous that it was almost too much to even forget. His name is mentioned so many times he might as well be in the history books.

~

It felt like forever since Jayce gave the speech. He sure seems to be happy, making a difference with Hextech.
"That it then? I thought that Talis boy was some kind of genius." One of the fellow enforcers said taking a puff from his cigar. "Last year didn't he launch a blimp halfway across the continent?"

"Airship, actually. An airship has a rigid metal hull." Caitlyn corrected him. "It's not a blimp."

"It's a balloon, ain't it?"

"Sure as hell looks that way." Adds a female enforcer.

"Pardon us if we aren't quite so refined as you m'lady" He says, puffing out smoke as the other enforcers laugh at his remark. Caitlyn gives a small smile, chuckling a little with the rest.

"What are you even doing here, Kiramman?" Asks the female enforcer. "Don't you have cocktail party to attend?" Again, the enforcers laugh. Caitlyn turns her head away to try and think about something else other than cocktail parties, but something caught her eye. Light coming from the square. It wasn't light. It was fire!

"Fire... Fire!" Caitlyn shouts, alerting the other enforcers. They throw their cigars on the ground and run to the square to see what caused the fire. No one else was there but them. Four went to follow the fire that was caught inside the building somehow. While Caitlyn and two others stayed with her to put out the fire. "Get the fire brigade!" Caitlyn and another enforcer put out the fire to keep it from spreading. The fire was put out, it shocked Caitlyn when she saw the same familiar monkey on the air ship. Something wasn't right. This was a set up. "Get out! Now!" Just like that the building exploded. Caitlyn was pushed back from the explosion, causing her some injuries. She roles and stops on her back, trying to stay awake. She tried to get up but was too weak. But suddenly, she spots someone that looks like a girl with long blue braided hair. She looked slightly familiar, no, she was recognizable.

"Powder

"Powder...?" Cait can hear her chuckle. She tried to stay awake, but she just couldn't. She was so weak she had to close her eyes. And all she could hear was the laughs of the girl she knew six years ago.

~(Flashback)~

Caitlyn POV
It felt a little strange sleeping in another girls bed. Usually, I would be fine sleeping in my bed with a girl who I know is a friend, but if I liked them, it was difficult for me to even sleep because I liked them, but Vi is someone I really like. I don't think I can sleep at all.
Vi is sleeping on the right side of the bunk and I slept on the left. I was wide awake. Feeling awkward about this. We laid there in the dark and it was scary. There wasn't any light. I wish I had a little bit of light to keep on to sleep a little easier. But I guess this is how it is in the undercity. "You still awake?" Vi asked. I felt so silly. I turned to her and looked at her.