Far Out

Powder was the first one to wake up out of everyone else. She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and stretched. She saw the others were still sleeping, so she decides to go upstairs to see if Vander was awake yet. She still felt sleepy and effortlessly tried to open her eyes. She was so tired she wishes she never woke up. She was having a good dream too. After Caitlyn read her that story, she dreamt she was a rabbit. It was such a good dream she felt like she could actually be a rabbit.
Powder's eyes met bright lights in the bar. It made her eyes shut tightly, but she was able to adjusted her eyes. She walks over to the stool to sit down and rest her head. And luckily, Vander was wide awake. "Well, mornin' Powder."

"Morning..." Powder groans, rubbing her eyes.

"Slept well?"

"Mmhmm..."

"Did the others wake up yet?" He asked, pouring a drink

"No. Not yet." Powder loved that Vander would pour her favorite drink when she needs it. And right now, she needs it.

"How is that Caitlyn girl?"

"She's alright. She had some good books and we talked about what we liked and didn't like. It's like we have so much in common. And I knew she was good." She replied sipping juice from the straw.

"Well, make sure everyone is up and ready because I'm gonna be working real hard too. It's Friday."

"Okay." Vander always worked overtime on Fridays. Because its a good day to start the weekend. Powder didn't like Fridays. People always go crazy on Fridays and she doesn't want to stick around for that. Because last Friday, some drunk fool went in their bunker. It was a good thing he didn't remember what happened. "Do you want me to wake everyone up?"

"Nah, Mylo should be awake right about now." Vander said putting his left hand under the bar pushing a button.

~

Caitlyn slept on Vi's bed. Vi said it was alright for her to sleep in her bed. But Caitlyn wondered if it was alright with Vi if she slept with her in the bed. Vi had simply smiled and didn't make a big deal out of it. All she did was climb into bed with her and said it would be like a sleep over. A sleep over. It's what every girl did when they came over at a friend's house. They slept with their friends. But it felt strange just simply sleeping with a girl in the same bed. But that's what girls did. They slept in the same bed as friends. But for Caitlyn, it was different. She didn't feel like they were just friends at all. It had become awkward for her. She just wishes that she wasn't there. She could just close her eyes and pretend that she wasn't there at all, but it didn't make anything different. Vi had knew Caitlyn felt a little odd about this, but the one thing she did was pull her close. It didn't make the situation worse, but it didn't make it any better. And after that, they both went to sleep.
Mylo woke to the sound of a toy monkey clanking it's cymbals again and again. He yawns and soon became irritated by the clanking cymbals. "Shut up already." He groans, rising from his bed. He then finally realizes that it was Friday. The worst day to stay in bed. He went to wake up Claggor but he caught a glance of the Piltover girl sleeping in the top bunk. That he knew was Vi's side of the bunk bed. "Hmm." He hummed, stroking his chin and gave off a mischievous look. "Claggor, get up!" He whispered, hitting his right arm.