Cupcakes and Dykes

Caitlyn sat in her bed all night thinking about what happened. She layed in her bed, still and silent. She stared at the ceiling for a while and looked back at where she was. And just like she remembers, Zaun was solom and depressing. Everything looked like it was falling apart. Many people down there didn't have homes or families to go home to. They lost brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers. This just couldn't leave Caitlyn alone. She couldn't sleep at all. All she could do was think back on that night. She knew that she could get in trouble if she had told her parents about this and she could probably be grounded for a while. But what would feel as if you were grounded for life and unable to do a damn thing about it. "What's wrong with me?" She questioned herself about what she felt after what happened in Zaun. She couldn't stop looking at the face she was given back when she was saved by... her.

~

Vi was so persistent to get a Piltover girl out of their home, she practically pushed her out of The Last Drop. Caitlyn was rushed out of the bar and walked away without questioning. "See ya never, Cupcake."

"Uh, goodbye then." The door was slammed in her face. Caitlyn felt as if that Vi did not want her here at all. Why did Vi push her to leave the bar with such determination? It didn't matter now. She doesn't need anything now and she was ready to leave.

Everything was the same outside as it was when she first entered the bar, but she knew which she came from

The thought of her parents finding her missing and not in her room just worried her. She did not want to make her parents think she in any danger at all. But as soon as she is home the better. Caitlyn didn't realize how bad these people had it when she and the rest of Piltover sat down on their asses with food on a silver plater. She sees now that this is a problem that must be fixed in the future and must not be ignored.
She turns back through the way where she thinks she came from and walks down there to see if this was the way back home.

"Hey, beautiful. You come around here often?" Asked a boy. His hair was slightly short and blonde. His face looked beaten and bruised by someone or something. He might even make up a story that he slammed his face into a pole and broke his nose but he would just kid himself. He knew what happened and some people don't know when is a good time to stop lying and be a truthful human being.
Caitlyn continues on and tries to ignore the boys cat calling her and following her. She reaches into her bag for her pistol just in case if these boys tried anything. "Where are you going?"

"Why does that matter to you?" She asked in with a cold attitude.

"C'mon, we just wanna talk." That's what they all say when they follow a girl around the streets. Cait did not like this. She immediately wanted to point the gun straight at their face to make sure they get the message to never mess with a girl like her, but she needs a reason why. "You know you need a man to walk you through these dangerous streets." Caitlyn was already disgusted by this boy's manners. She never thought she would have the chance to say this before, but she chose to use vulgar words instead of her pistol.