Our Fated Destiny - Part 3

Shaurya's pov

I was in London now, more specifically Leeds , we reached in the afternoon . I was all ready to hit the engagement with my style , hotness and charm , i gave a quick look to the mirror and then at Anokhi's picture which was on the bed post , how much i miss her .

Viren was going to marry the love of his life , if me and Anokhi would have been together then . He was really lucky ....marring his best friend since collage , i still remember my and anokhi's first argument on the very first day of the collage ,that argument happened due to my friend Alexo , then how we once got stuck in the storeroom , she leaving the collage because of me and then me following her and then saying sorry, which i hadn't really told any one before , me THE SHAURYA SABHERWAL never said I AM SORRY to anyone before much , nor I LOVE YOU but i did, i did say it to her , she was the one who made me a better person , a better human , she made me laugh , she made me smile , so many things she changed in me for good , only one sentence that was perfect to describe was she was THE LIGHT IN MY DARKNESS .

I just wish i wouldn't have told her all those shits that day ,but i did, there was a knock on the door which brought me out of my thoughts

Devi - "Shaurya Beta , time hogaya hai jane ka ...hogaya ?

Shaurya after wiping his tears and keeping Anokhi's photo in his wallet -Ha badimaa , aaya.

.......................................................................................................................................................

I was at the venue now and i must say the ambience was pleasing , i saw bebo and kitty my sisters clicking selfies and were inviting me also to join them but i politely declined it . I am feeling something is going to happen , but what exactly , i couldn't predict .

I even saw few of the girls ogling me , few were smiling , few were blushing , few were smirking while few had their mouths hung open , seeing their reaction I smirked but than was back to my normal face . Soon after this i heard Viren speak

Viren - "Hi Guys " and i was great that he didn't burst on me for not being in touch with him or being late to his engagement

Shaurya , and the younger clands - Hello

Viren's Mother - Viren where is your Buddy Anokhi

And as soon as i heard the name 'Anokhi' , my heart skipped a beat , and i was hoping that it was the Anokhi of who i was thinking, but then I thought there may be many ppl with the name Anokhi .

Viren's father - Kia beta call kar kai dekh na please

Kia - JI

"coming " there came a voice from behind , a very very very familiar and loving voice , but i didn't want to believe it , because after Anokhi left me , i started hallucinating about her . Then i saw the couple 'Viia' giving someone a disbelieve look . Then i turned my look towards my family, Kanchan's face was giving a shock look while badi maa giving a disgusting look .This got me really curios to see who the person is ?.

I turned around to see the person who was getting such looks and when i did , i was shocked to see was probably a small word , i felt like my breathe getting stuck in my throat , i saw , i finally saw Anokhi , My SOUL , MY BREATHE , MY HEART , MY WORLD , ALL OF MINE , ONLY MINE today,with my own eyes . Even the detecives i had hired weren't able to find her . but today i was standing right in front of her , seeing her with my own eyes , and when i noticed her more carefully i observed she had grown into a young , and more beautiful and confident woman , than she was years back .