Our Fated Destiny - Part 2

London

Helper"Mam it's done"

Girl -"Ok Thank you "

finally its fixed. I breath in relief when I finally completed the stage arrangements, cater was all ready, décor music perfectly done by me and my team, why not the best wedding planner as arranged the engagement.I know. I know.. self praising is not god for others health but not for me. it's was almost time., in next two hours my dear buddy is gonna be taken by his girl... uff what a feeling ....

OK Yah i'm sorry i forgot to introduce my self - well my name is Anokhi ...just Anokhi ...no Bhalla no Sabherwal ....sirf Anokhi ...well i'm one of the most famous buisnesswoman and an interior designer ....life has definetely not been easy ...but i am really thankful aswell ...my friends were my backbone through out the time .

"Hey Buddy " Viren my buddy called out...when i turned around ...i was literally trying to control my laugh because he was pulling his hair in fustration ......I walked near him and asked "Ha bolo, kya hua ".

Anokhi's outfit 

Viren sat on his knees and told "wo i don't know which rings out of these 2 should i choose "

Anokhi-"chose what ever she likes "

Viren -" that only i don't know "

Anokhi-"acha ok do one work ....make her wear this ring on her left hand and this one on her right" i gave my dumb idea i guess only friends can give such answer and i was one of them haha and he was glaring at me

Viren-"Leave it why do u even care ....dosth dosth na raha ....dushman na kare dosth nai joh gathiya idea diya hai ...rabba mai kya karu " i seriously felt like killing him ...does he thinks he is a great singer ...Hell NO ..but before i could say him anything his girl friend came in .

Kia-kya melo drama chalra hai? hai ram tum use propose kare rahe ho? she asked with extra masla, where viren fell to her drama, I was having bad time to control my laughter.....Kia showed me eyes,saying not to spill the beans, and viren was ready with his speech ,oh! no baby, not like that baby, and blah blah..

viren-baby its not like that, mai apni buddy kyu propse karuga yaar, diek i'msorry..

Kia-what sorry? I will cancel this enagegment she cried without glycerin wonder why she didn't joined any daily soups, such dramebazz....

viren-no....he shouted at peak. I couldn't hold any more... I started laughing

Kia-" ur so cute".... she pulled his cheeks. he frowned, and gave me glare, I started running for my life...with him behind

I started to run in the entire venue... Kia was laughing its feels awesome, when u are with ur friends, u may have pain but with them u forgot it, this two were such friends...

he finally caught me, twirled around as if I'm small kid... I laughed more.... he put me down we were breathing in high because of running and finally he bust out along with me...

Kia-tum dono ka kuch nai ho sktahai na ?

vir/ankohi - "who na bhi kya hai ," we said and we three busted again....Kia-"Anokhi, its awesome yaar, its same as I dreamt of", she said while seeing the arrangements for the engagement... it should be after all its every girls dream.....

Anokhi-"Thank god u liked it ...i was worried ki what if i fail ur expectations "

Viren-"Arey! how can u even think that way ...the arrangement are perfect just like u " saying this he side hugged her

Anokhi-"Ok now lets get ready guys " when i said this Viren kissed Kia's forehead and walked away waving his hands at me

Kia-"Acha Anokhi i am also going to get ready i will meet u later ...tu bhi ready ho ja " saying this she also went while Anokhi stood there in tears ...she remembered how Shaurya also used to kiss her forehead like Viren did to Kia but then she closed her eyes and wiped her tears that had rolled down her cheeks and said "Kyu kia tum nai aisa Shaurya .....I hate Shaurya Sabherwal"saying this she walked away

[ Why did u do this Shaurya ] -Translation

............................................................................................................................

Engagement rings in which Viren was confused 

Viren one of Anokhi's bestfriend and buddy and a brother like figure aswell and is Kia's soon to be husband

Kia is Anokhi's friend and Viren's soon to be wife

************************************************************************************

Venue for the Engagement aap jaisa chahe waisa soch sakte hai .

....................................................................................................................

Hi everyone Hope you guys liked the chapter

And i know this chapter was short ...but kindly excuse me

And sorry if there was any errors

Do vote and comment and share ur views

Thank you

Love y'all

Goodbye for now