Chapter 4: Repressed Memories

AUTHOR'S NOTES: What I mean by "Like Mother, Like Daughter" is the fact that both Anna and Ema come from Heaven and are related, plus they both lost their memories of their previous life. As for when Ema will be reunited with Chuck and when she will get her memories back...you will see. Everything will be revealed as the chapters go!

___________________________________________________________

Unexpected Divine Intervention

by TimeLadyJamie

Chapter 4 / Repressed Memories

_______________________________________________________

The Winchesters had sent the girls to a friend of theirs who would be away from his place for a couple days on a mission. The brothers thought it would be best for the girls to take refuge here, telling them about the panic room that was warded from all kinds of Supernatural beings.

"Iron walls drenched in salt. Demons can't even touch the joint." Dean explained to them.

Ruby stood just right outside the door, clearly not able to enter the room with them. "Which I find racist, by the way." She said, arms crossed.

"Write your congressman."

She held something out for him to catch. "Here."

"Hex bags?" Dean asked.

"Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all comers."

"Thanks Ruby." Dean turned to both girls handing them a bag. "Don't lose this." Both girls looked at them with wonder before putting them in their pockets. "So...whats playing on Angel Radio? Anything useful?"

"It's quiet." Anna stated.

"Dead silence." Ema added in.

Dean nodded. "That's good. Not troubling at all."

"We're in trouble, huh? You guys scared?"

"Nah."

"Hey, Dean!" Sam was heard from a distance yelling out for his brother.

"You both stay here, okay." He looked to Ruby. "Keep an eye on them." The demon nodded before he left them alone with her standing outside the door.

Ema folded her hands, thinking over everything that was happening. It was still a lot for her to process. "I can't believe this all. Why can we hear angels?"

Anna frowned. "I don't know. I wish we had our normal lives again. Going to school, hanging out at the mall and just- having our parents interact with each other." It was hard for her to believe her parents were gone now. Ema put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "You should check on your parents and make sure they are okay."

"Alright." Ema said, pulling out her phone and sending a text to her parents.

Anna watched her friend carefully, wanting to ask a question that had been on her mind for awhile now. "Did you really steal plans on Lucifer's cage in Hell?"

Ruby perked up at this, going unnoticed by the girls.

Ema bit her lip before looking up at her friend. "Yeah."

"Why?"

She sighed. How was she to explain this? Ema still didn't really understand why herself. "I don't know, something just...compelled me to. I HAD to search for it. It popped in my head and it was important for me to retrieve."

Anna looked confused. "Maybe the angels put that in your mind? Or even the demons?" Both girls turned to look at Ruby finally, trying to get her input on it.