Chapter 15: A New Home! A Meeting of "Scarlet Despair"!

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n: Hey guys, I'm back!

Mirajane:(blush) Y/n, welcome back.

Cana:(blush) Hey there, handsome.

Levy:(smile) Hey Y/n, where's Lucy and the others?

Y/n: They're coming back from the job while I went ahead. Along with Erza, Wendy, Carla and Gray too.

Juvia: My beloved Gray has returned! I can't wait to see again! So that Lucy will know that I'm his soulmate!

Y/n:(sweatdrop) Err...right. Anyway I have the another carriage for us.

When they have noticed that carriage of lobster, they were very surprised by their reward.

Mirajane: Oh my, that's impressive.

Lisanna: He wasn't kidding about this.

Elfman: Wow, that's very manly of you!

Lily: My guess something must have happened their job.

Gajeel: Yeah I guess we'll have enough food for a while.

Y/n: You guys can put it storage, I'm going to see that house I saw. I'll be back soon.

As Y/n have drove off to his destination, Mirajane and Cana blush and heart beating fast as they're having feelings about him.

Mirajane/Cana:(mind,blush) Maybe I'll have a talk with Kuroka and Ur about this.

(Timeskip to his destination)

Y/n have arrived at the amazing house that he saw few minutes ago closer through the forest of Magnolia.

Y/n:(surprised) Damn, now that's a place that we can stay.

Y/n are walking towards of the house and saw the owner for this home.

Owner: Oh hello there. Are you interested to purchase this house?

Y/n: Yes I am. I would like to buy that house.

Owner: Splendid, come with me.

As owner of the house are giving Y/n a tour around inside, Y/n is very impressed of this house for few people to stay in. Y/n have made an agreement to make this as a second home for them. The owner shook his hand as an agreement and gave Y/n a key of this house.

(Interior the house)