eighty three | the bloody crown

Start from the beginning

Elijah told him, "Marcel, your anger is with me. I am the one responsible for this crime against you."

With a sigh, Annabelle said, "And don't forget about the crime against Davina Claire."

After quickly turning his head and looking over at Annabelle with narrowed eyes, Marcel looked over at Elijah as he said, "One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys, Klaus's sirelings, they're here to bear witness today."

It was then that Kol asked him, "Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?"

While Annabelle slowly looked between Kol and Marcel with narrowed eyes, Marcel replied, "Damn straight, I am." Then he turned to the other vampires and said to them, "The fall of the Mikaelsons. And guess what? The show has already started."

* * *

As he started to walk towards Marcel, Kol said, "I know you're hurt. I loved Davina, too. And it would break her heart to see you like this."

Marcel replied, "Don't mention her name. If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive."

After slapping Marcel's hand away, Kol told him, "But she's not. This is an insult to her memory."

In turn, Marcel swung his fist and hit Kol, which resulted in Kol letting out a groan from where he was nearly knelt on the floor.

Just as Annabelle was about to take a step forward, she suddenly stopped when both Klaus and Elijah held an arm out in front of her.

After Kol attempted to hit Marcel, Marcel quickly dodged Kol's attack before biting into the side of his neck.

While Annabelle stared at her screaming brother with wide eyes, Klaus said in a whisper, "Kol."

After watching Marcel snap Kol's neck and toss him aside, Annabelle clenched her hands into fists and started to heavily shake from where she stood, which got Klaus to say to her, "Annabelle, don't."

Annabelle didn't respond and stared at Marcel with narrowed eyes and her veins on display, while Elijah quickly sped over towards Marcel with Klaus close behind him.

Both of them quickly made their attack on Marcel, who seemed to defend himself with ease as he dodged their attacks and threw his own punches at them before hitting Klaus in the face and getting him to fly across the room and hit a column with a groan.

After seeing her half-brother fall with a groan, Annabelle's shaking only seemed to worsen, while Elijah threw a kick at the back of Marcel's leg.

In turn, Marcel punched Elijah in the chest, broke his arm in half and then proceeded to Elijah in the arm.

After watching Elijah also get tossed to the side and seeing the look her half-brother had on her face, Annabelle's shaking had become far worse than either of her brothers had ever seen.

The moment he saw the murderous look on Annabelle's face, Klaus said to her, "Annabelle, don't."

Instead of listening to him, Annabelle quickly sped towards Marcel, who attempted to swing his arm at her, only for her to dodge his arm at the last second and then threw a punch into the back of his head.

Marcel quickly turned around to see just how angry she looked at that exact moment, but he didn't care.

So he resorted to her violence by throwing a punch into her face, which got Annabelle to do nothing but let out a groan as blood started to leak out of her nose.

After chuckling to herself, she asked him, "Is that the best you can do, Marcel? Hmm?" When Marcel didn't respond, she said, "If only Davina Claire could see you now. She would be so disappointed to see the monster you've become."