She noticed that about him. He always watched her expression when he touched her—always observing.

He palmed her cunt through the cotton material of her underwear and her breathing grew heavy instantly.

Though she kept her eyes locked with his. Her back arched as she inched closer to him, greedy for more.

"This feel good?" His voice dropped to a rough whisper as he pressed his palm firmer against her cunt.

She nodded through her shuddering breaths. "Feels good," she breathed as her hands came to grip his sweatshirt. "More."

He hummed in the back of his throat and tilted his head to the side. The pad of his thumb pressed against her clit as his hand went lower into her shorts. He rubbed firm and slow circles over her underwear.

Her chest was getting closer to his as her back arched even more. "Oh," she gasped breathily as her legs parted even more.

Between her legs was tingling and throbbing, aching for more. As he continued to rub circles, she felt herself pool even more inside of her underwear.

He smirked at that as his head dipped lower and the space between their faces got smaller. "You like that?" he mumbled, the pressure against her clit increasing ever so slightly.

"I like it," she whispered. "I want more."

A low, amused chuckle elicited from his sensuous mouth as he rubbed her through the damp spot of her underwear. "You want more?" he echoed.

"Mhm." She nodded eagerly.

Draco's fingers pushed her underwear to the side and continued to rub circles on her throbbing clit, but on her bare skin. "How's this?" His voice hushed.

She nearly moaned at this as her legs twitched, and her head knocked against his hard chest. "Really good," she said, breathing heavily.

His sweater smelled heavily of him and it made her heart leap with excitement. His scent was the kind of scent you had to like because it was rich and delectable.

"Takahashi, eyes on me."

"That's mandatory for sexual intercourse?" she asked through her panting as her face peeled from his chest to catch his gaze. "I don't think it is."

"It's not, but I like seeing the faces of those who I pleasure," he said simply, and applied more pressure to her clit. "Eye contact during sex or any other sexual intercourse is nice."

"Nice?" The word came out trembling at the tingly feeling between her legs.

"Mhm." He nodded slowly as the corner of his lip peaked up into a sly smirk. "It's sexy."

"Eye contact, right?" she asked to confirm.

"Mhm," he hummed as he slid one finger inside of her.

A gasping moan fled her lips as pleasure sparked up her spine. "Oh, fuck," she hissed as she knocked her head forward against his chest—she couldn't help it.

"Takahashi, we just talked about eye contact not five seconds ago, and you go ahead and break it," he droned as his single finger curled slowly inside of her. "Are you really not learning anything from these physical lessons?"

"Add another finger," she whispered in a shudder as her eyes squeezed shut, desperate for more. "Another one, please. I want more."

"Look me in the eyes and say it."

Oshun forced her face away and met his silver eyes that never left her. "Add another finger, please." Her voice wavered in pleasure.

Draco's smirk only grew. "That's a good girl," he praised in a sensual tone.