Chapter 10 : part 1

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"Well, this is Tazuna the bridge builder, and your mission is to escort him back to the Land of Waves"

Present time:

Two hours later, team 7 with Kushina and Minato were standing in front of the Village gate. The only person missing, was the one who ordered the mission in the first place, Tazuna.

Sayuri was starting to get very impatient. How was she supposed to test her strength, when the bridge builder was nowhere in sight for them to get moving? She was just itching to get a move on.

Sakura on the other hand, wasn't so excited. She was very well aware of the fact that this was just a simple escort mission, but what is something went wrong? Would she be able to do something to defend her teammates? The only thing soothing her worries, was the fact that a Jonin and a person trained by one of the Legendary Sannin was going with them.

A few minutes went by, and Tazuna finally showed up. The good thing was, he didn't look as drunk as before. Quickly apologizing, he told them there was a line at one of the shop's were he wanted to get something to eat.

Once they were all set, Kushina gave Naruto a quick kiss on the cheek while Minato just ruffled his hair. Kakashi was watching the family interact with one and other with great amusement. Seeing his little brother turn red from embarrassment made him laugh to himself.

After the goodbye's were said, Team 7 finally departed for their first C-rank mission. Well, for Naruto this was going to be nothing, or so he thought. He had brought a sealing set that he needed to study while on this mission, it was something that involved water.

The first few hours of the mission were boring. Nothing happened except maybe an encounter with some wild animals. Naruto had finished the basics of the seal. He understood that to activate it, he needed to be on water, or near it. How the seal worked is, before a mission or attack, put water-chakra in the seal and close it.

Then, if you are running low on chakra durning a battle, just unseal it and use it how you need to. It sounded very simple, but getting it out of the seal and actually controlling it was very difficult.

From time to time, Naruto would catch Sayuri staring at him, curiosity shining inside of her black orbs. He was wandering to himself if he should go and talk to her, from what Tsunade had told him, it was very important to get to know your teammate's.

But before he could decide to go over to her, he saw a small puddle on the ground. Weird, it hasn't rained in day's with a raised eyebrow, Naruto looked at Kakashi, he saw the Jonin slowely put his book away in a small pouch on his left hip. So he thinks it's something too their eyes met and they both nodded their heads.

Right after they passed the puddle, four massive chains with claws at the end of them came out of the it, they flew staright towards Kakashi, who was caught off guard by them, and wrapped around his body. Then, two figures wearing black and grey camouflage transformed from the puddle.

They both looked at each other, before ripping Kakashi appart. Sakura let out a murderous Screech and fell down on her butt next to Tazuna, who was equally scared as her. Sayuri on the other hand didn't seem that fazed by what happened.

She quickly ran towards them with a Kunai in her hand. Throwing it perfectly in the middle of the chains, the kunai hit a tree behind the attackers making them fall back. But Sayuri wasn't done, she went through five hand seals before yelling out "Fire style:Fireball jutsu"

The fireball flew towards at incredible speed. But the attackers weren't done, they pulled the kunai out of the tree just in time to duck down from the ball of fire. Before they could make their next move, they felt both of their arms being wrapped in sand. But this sand was a lot heavier than normal. Looking up, the twin-attackers saw Naruto above them, holding a large jar of the sand.

It confused them for a moment, but then they realized he was cutting out their blood-stream to their hands and legs. Holding them like that for a couple more seconds, Naruto saw their limbs turn to a dark shade of purple, so he let them go.

The brothers fell face first into the ground, grunting in pain, they tried to get up, but to no success. "That sand has a seal inside, you won't be moving for three more hours" Naruto said, finally landing on the ground right next to a scowling Sayuri.

"What the hell was that, dobe? I had them were i wanted, but you had to sweep in and get them" Sayuri blew up in his face, making him laugh awkwardly. He didn't mean to, but they are the 'Demon Brother's of the Mist' with hight bounties on their heads. It would be far too risky for her to fight them alone.

"Huh, yeah sorry about that. Won't happen again" Sayuri just turned away and looked at Sakura, who was still next to Tazuna, but this time standing. "Wh-What are w-we going to do now? Kakashi-sensei was killed, so it's over for us" She said, hoping that her teammate would realize how dangerous this is.

But of course all she got from Sayuri was a glare. Naruto just shook his head and pointed his finger at a nearby bush, a few seconds later, a fully alive Kakashi walked out with his usual eye-smile. "Well, my cute little genin, you did quite well. Sayuri, that was an impressive Fireball you performed. Sakura on the other hand...why didn't you help your teammates?"

Sakura just blushed and didn't say anthing. What was she supposed to say? That she was weak and didn't know how to defend herself? "And Naruto, were did you learn how to control sand? I thought only the Third Kazekage could do that." Naruto just turned to Kakashi with a confused look on his face "Huh, did you say something, Kakashi?"

The Jonin could only wipe an imaginary tear, Whispering something about them growing up too fast. Tazuna was just shocked by everything that just happened. He knew they were going to get suspicious of him, but in all honesty he didn't care. Tazuna was doing this to protect he's Village even if he died trying.

Once they had collected themselves, the team and Tazuna started their Journey again. After a few minutes, they entered a forest. At least they had shade from the Sun now.

Naruto was back to practicing his seal, he still didn't understand the proper way of controlling the chakra out of the seal. No matter how many times he tried, it just splashed in his face, or didn't come out at all.

Sayuri was getting really interested in whatever Naruto was doing. It looked like one of those seals Itachi used to practice with when he was her age. So she was curious about what he was learning. A few minutes of her looking at his hands, she didn't even realize how close they actually were to one and other.

Right now her head was practically on Naruto's shoulder. But what suprised her, was that he didn't seem to mind. He just allowed her to be that close to him and she didn't know why she liked it. It was really interesting watching him mendle around with different kinds of hand seals and calligraphy.

Most of the day had passed, and the sun was starting to set, the team was ready to set up their tents, when Sayuri heard something move in the bushes next to them. Obviously her first instinct was to throw a kunai at it, so that is what she did. Missed by an inche, she found a snow-white bunny shaking in fear.

A white bunny in summer? That doesn't make any se- Naruto's thoughts got cut off by Kakashi "Duck!" He yelled. Sakura, Sayuri and Tazuna alk hit the ground. But Naruto was the only one twisting his head around "A duck? Where?"

Then, Naruto felt something really big flying towards, so he jumped up,  avoiding the giant sword just by a millimeter. Looking up at where the sword was stuck, he saw a tall man standing on top of it.

"Hey, why are you dressed as a cow?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Sorry for the short chapter, been busy with exams.

Enjoy!!!!!!!