chapter 9

"Kyuubi talking"
"Kyuubi thinking"
"Normal talking"
"Normal thinking"

----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

"You went to Ichirakus...WITHOUT ME?" Naruto just stood there, a small bead of sweat running down his cheek.

Present time:

The first thing Naruto felt when he woke up, was the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Groaning Softly, he pulled the covers off his body and got out of the bed. After doing his morning Necessities Naruto made his way downstairs.

Even though he had been with his parents for more than a week now, it still felt wierd to see them alive. Walking in to the kitchen, Naruto saw his mother standing in front of the stove, making breakfast.

Kushina must have sensed his presence, because she turned around and brought him in to a hug straight away. The sudden movement made him tense up a little, but he immediately responded hugging her back. "Goodmorning sunshine" Kushina whispered in to his neck, because Naruto was a bit taller then she was, Kushina couldn't quite whisper that into ear.

"Goodmorning kaa-san, what are you making?" He asked pulling away from the hug, making Kushina let out a puff of air in annoyance. Naruto laughed a little at that and kissed her forehead.

"Well im making breakfast as you can see, do you want some? Your father already left for work" Looking down at his stomach, Naruto heard it grumble in response, Kushina giggled at that.

"I'll take that as a yes. Go take a seat it'll be ready in a minute." The blond nodded his head and sat down in the dinning room table. Looking around the house, Naruto could see that there were many pictures of Minato and Kushina near the Hokage Monument. Most of them were right after Minato was made the Fourth Hokage. Some looked like they were taken before his birth, because his mother's stomach was huge.

The sound of a plate being placed infront of him brought Naruto out of his thoughts, looking up he saw Kushina make a plate for herself aswell. Sitting down infront of him, she asked.

"What are your plans for today? We could spend some time together if you don't mind" Naruto shook his head in agreement, of course he wants to spend time with his mother. Plus, there are a few things he needed to ask her about something he discovered in his body.

"Of course, we could go for a walk, or even train a little. There are some things i still don't understand about seals." Kushina beamed at that, the sealing arts was one of her specialties, at the age of twenty-four she was already a level-9 Sealmaster. Not a feat accomplished by many.

"Yes, of course. Maybe i could teach you some Kenjutsu if you want. Us Uzumaki are naturally talented in that aspect." Yes that did sound nice. Naruto has been wanting a sword for a while now, but never really decided to it. There was no point in owning a sword if you didn't have anyone to learn from. And it would be nice it the Red Death was the one to teach him.

He had heard quite a lot about his mother from Tsunade and from books he had read about the Third Great Ninja War. After a specific battle, the Cloud Shinobi dubbed her as the Red Deah of Konoha. And apparently to this day, Cloud shinobi still fear that name.

They made small talk like this while they ate. Once they were done, Naruto wanted to clean the dirty dishes left behind, but Kushina wasn't having none of that. After a few smacks to the head, Naruto finally gave up and went back upstairs to get dressed.

He put on a white long sleeve shirt with the uzumaki symbol on the back, the shirt looked a little dirty, but he didn't care. After that, Naruto put on black ANBU pants that had the Namikaze clan symbol on each leg. It also had a kunai pouch on the left thigh and two white stripes on the right one. After that, it was just regular black Ninja sandals.

Wait?! They're awake?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें