"You bet your tits I am." Forest smiled gaily.

The two ladies strolled out of the dorm and down to the common room, where Joaquin waited in a dashing suit.

"You ladies look beautiful." Joaquin grinned, hands shoved in the pockets of his dress pants.

"You look nice yourself," Oshun said with a pretty smile.

The three of them strolled down the corridors and headed to the Great Hall. They were met with Da'Shylah, Mavi, and the Cole twins.

Giovanni and Tavius wore the same suits in different colours. Tavius wore a navy blue one and Giovanni wore a dark grey one.

Da'Shylah wore a dark blue dress that had a slit with glitter trailing down and fading to the skirt. Her hair was in a top bun and her makeup matched her dress.

Mavi wore a light blue gown that was strapless and a white furry shawl. Her hair was braided on both sides, leading behind to a bun, and her curly baby hairs framed her face beautifully.

Mavi didn't have a date, Da'Shylah was going with Ginny, Giovanni was going with George, and Tavius had Forest. Joaquin didn't have a date either, not fancying to go with Pansy.

"There you are," a husky voice spoke from behind Oshun.

She peeked over her shoulder and saw Draco coming towards her in a black suit with elegant designs. He wore well-polished shoes and a silver chain around his neck. His hair was brushed back, not messy, but still very sexy. He looked dapper.

"What the..." Joaquin trailed off, just as equally confused as the rest of their friends. "Malfoy is your date?"

Oshun's cheeks bloomed red as her eyes darted between all her mates. "Sort of. I don't know." She raised her shoulders in a shrug as her fingers toyed with her Buddha pendant.

"What took you so long?" Draco's tone was low in her ear, standing tall behind her. "I've been waiting. The ball began twenty minutes ago."

Oshun ignored him and kept her gaze on her mates. Though with Draco's body so close to hers from behind and his intoxicating scent clouding her thoughts, it was hard to keep focus. "It's a long story," she said at last.

Giovanni, Tavius, Joaquin, and Forest's eyes all stared hard at the platinum behind their friend.

Oshun was feeling awkward with the tension, so she said, "I'll see you guys in there?"

Da'Shylah and Mavi nodded with gentle smiles, but the other four were still staring blankly at the blond Slytherin with jaws clenched.

"Be careful, Oshun," Mavi said quietly, her angelic features soft. "We'll be there too, okay? Find us if you need

"Thanks, Mavi." Oshun flashed a small smile.

She departed from her mates and went with Draco to the grand doors of the Great Hall. Her heart was beating a little faster than normal.

The blood in her veins was speeding and she did not know for what. Nerves? Excitement? Anxious?

She stood there awkwardly, not knowing whether to loop her arm through his arm or just walk in without him.

But he answered her question when he held his arm out.

Her head turned to him, catching his gaze since he seemed to already have been staring at her. She nearly got caught off guard with how extra handsome he looked at this moment in his suit and solemn expression.

Oshun looped her arm through his and placed her opposite hand on his arm as well. His scent was all she could smell from being right next to him.

They walked together into the Great Hall and she took in the scene.