Sa:- Bhaiya....Bhabhi! Aai...Aaiye na Aaiye Baithiye!

She said when Sidharth stood up happily and moved towards them, asking them to settle down. After a while, Vedika revealed that she is expecting her first child.

Sa:- Wo..Wow Bhabhi! Yeh...Yeh Toh sabse acchi khabar hain!

She squealed and hugged her tightly while Raghuveer looked at Saana and vedika and gestured Vedika through his eyes.

Ved:- Umm...Saa...Saana Tujhe agar Aitraaz na ho toh Hum Tere Kamre mein jaake Baat karein?

She said when Shehnaaz nodded happily and left towards their room along with Vedika. Vedika entered the cabin only to see a large potrait of the chief and chieftain on the wall above the bedrest.

This picture was of the day when He inaugurated his new business again and opened another factory on the other side of the village

This picture was of the day when He inaugurated his new business again and opened another factory on the other side of the village. Creating more income resources for the villagers. Vedika settled on the couch, while she noticed the happy faces of Sidharth Shehnaaz on her phone's wallpaper.

Vedika smiled and cupped her face with a hand and asked her with a pride lapping on her voice,

Ved:- Tu...Tu Khush hain na Baccha?

She said when Shehnaaz hold her hand and nodded her head.

Sh:- Thankyou so much Bhabhi! Aap Agar tab Zor Zabardasti na karti Sidharth ke liye toh shayad humein aaj bhi nahi pata chalta ki Unse Accha insaan iss pure duniya mein nahi hain! Aur unse Badhke Pyaar mujhe shayad hi koi deta!

She said with a blush creeping on her face with the mention of his name. Vedika noticed that and smiled widely noticing how much happy she is with the chief. Though, Previously she has taunted Shehnaaz many times but she never backed off from helping them and the whole village whenever they have faced any problems. For the villagers he was still the ruthless chief but the villager knew that only the chieftain can save anyone from the chief's rage. So, whenever anything has happened, they have always rushed to Shehnaaz and clutched her foot to rescue themselves.

Vedika:- Abhi humari bhi Khushkhabri aa gayi, Manvi Sethani ki bhi Aanewali hain abhi Mukhiyain ji Aapka kabhi khyal hain Humein aur humare Inko Maama Maami banane ka?

Vedika teased when She giggled out out of blush. Her cheeks turned into deep shade of red but soon her blush turned into a frown hearing Vedika,

Vedi:- Jaldi karle....Kya humesha Manvi ke hi liye tu Gadho ki tarah takleef uthayegi! Humne Suna hain Humare Padosi se! Jab se Manvi Pet se hain Tab se Pure Ghar ka khana tu Banati hain! Mukhiyain hain tu! Humne toh yeh bhi Suna hain ki tu Manvi ko Glass bhi nahi uthane deti hain...

Vedika said when Shehnaaz immediately interrupted her saying,

Sa:- Bhabhi! Woh Behen jaise hain humari! Aap kya bol rahi hain?

She hissed while Vedika nodded her head and caressed her head. Trying to convince her.

Ved:- Beta Karle Bacche! Waise bhi Bacche tujhe kitne Pasand hain, Mukhiya ji ko bhi Bacche pasand hain! Karlo tum dono!

Saying this, she was about to continue when Manvi entered their room making her smile. Manvi settled on the couch and soon got indulged into some conversations, suddenly Vedika called Manvi,

Manv:- Ji?

She replied with a smile. Just then, Vedika looked at Saana and then at Manvi and continued,

Ved:- Tumhara Baccha Saana ko Kya pukarega? No...No Matlab hum bhi na zahir se Baat hain Shehnaaz ko toh woh Badi mummy bulayegi na?

Vedika said when Manvi frowned and nodded her head but her next sentence hurt Saana,

Man:- Mummy toh Iski Ek hi hain Woh Hum hain! Abhi Pata nahi Bhabhi ko Kya pukarega!

She said and suddenly got a call from a Deepti while Vedika frowned and whispered in Saana's ears,

Ved:- Humne Bola tha na! Mat kar kisi ke liye Itna, bolke gayi na muh pe!

FLASHBACK END

Sh:- Sidharth Hum...Hum...I..I mean we should plan children. Shouldn't we?

She said abruptly to which he frowned and snapped at her with a look of astonishment.

Sid:- WHAT?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER