79

Messenger
Polly Estreño

December 28 | 11:21 am

Polly:
https://www.WriterWritingSaga.com.ph/sighingmuse_

HUY

Break mo na ba? Parang hindi pa huhu, toxic ba diyan sa ER?

Click mo na lang link kapag nakita mo na 'to

Ciao tinawag na ako ni Doc cutie

Yeuno:
Thanks.

[Writer Writing Saga]

Just in! The newest rising wattpad writer- sIghingMuse_ who just reached 800 thousand followers on Wattpad shared great news to her fans!

What might it be, you ask? Her fan favorite duology, Peace By Piece Duology will soon be available on papers!

That's right! Both Dangers of Purity and The Darkness Of The Sun will be published as a set by ShineLight Publishing and will only be available for a short time period, so get your christmas gifts and pre-order now!

But wait, that's not all! sIghingMuse_ gave a token of appreciation to her fans with this shocking surprise! Inside the box set is another novella written specifically for our lovely couple, containing one shots and other scenes that her fines were dwelling and dreading to read!

If you'd like to pre-order her first published book, visit her account sIghing Muse on Facebook, and sIghingMuse_ on Wattpad for more information.

Congratulations to the author!

Facebook

sIghing Muse
15h . Public

Peace by Piece Duology: Dangers of Purity and The Darkness Of The Sun now open for pre-order!

Preorder period: December 28, 20** - February 15, 20**

See google form for more information and the preorder form: https://www.googleforms.com/piece_by_peace_duology

👍❤️😮 1.3k 243 comments 173 shares