39

Messenger
sIghing Muse

Feb 07 | 6:21 pm

sIghing Muse:
Would be better if you won't text me for the meantime lol

Yeuno:
Oh, did I do something wrong?

sIghing Muse:
Haha no

They confiscated my phone after I went home. They couldn't take my laptop and iPad since this is where I study most of the time.

So if you have things to say, you could just chat here.

Yeuno:
Are you good?

sIghing Muse:
It's nothing.

Yeuno:
It's not nothing, Iraena.

sIghing Muse:
I don't need to make a big deal out of something that's been happening since I knew how to walk.

Yeuno:
Being in the same spot countless of times doesn't make what you're feeling automatically invalid.

sIghing Muse:
I'm not invalidating my feelings.

I've just grown accustomed to what is happening and I let myself accept the hurtful rocks they threw at me, because I know to myself that I am not what they say I am.

I should define who I am.

Yeuno:
You're being hurted physically?

sIghing Muse:
It's the mentality that hurts.

Let's not dig deeper to that, shall we?

Yeuno:
Okay.

But I'm here. You can lean onto me now. What are friends for, right?

sIghing Muse:
I have a question.

How do I acknowledge you when I don't know where to start being a friend?

Yeuno:
I don't know either.

But I don't think there's a manual to having and acting friends. You just need to wing it?

sIghing Muse:
Do friends actually talk about their feelings? Don't they feel awkward? Like the other person has problems of their own and yet they talk about their feelings?

Yeuno:
Dee and Polly does that all the time.

It might not have been directed to me alone, but I understand why they share their experiences.

You can't expect to isolate yourself and just absorb everything that comes your way. Mapupuno ka.

sIghing Muse:
Isn't this fine? Like you're just going to say words of affirmation and I'd just rethink it out?

Yeuno:
It's up to you.

There are different paths and different ways, only unique to yourself. So do what you want and not what should be acceptable by society.

sIghing Muse:
Thanks

Seriously, you look intimidating and aloof (like me lol) but you're quite different to every person I have encountered.

Yeuno:
Maybe it's because you just found someone who understands?

sIghing Muse:
Yeah...

I think that explains it.