8

Wattpad

⚪️ sIghingMuse_ updated Anxiety Society - Special Chapter
[ | ] 20 mins ago

. Special Chapter .

I knew to myself that I was liking the serenity of this island.

No one knew me, it was reviving to feel something like this. I could do anything because I didn't need to mind what other's would think of me.

They wouldn't mind even if I do something senseless. Regardless of whether I sit on the sand with my feet crashing the quieting waves, under the blizzard of the sun, nobody would have the time to care for someone when they have their own lives to live.

Was that how freedom feels?

To be able to live without considering for the results; for the consequences. Like these waves, they've come back and forth for so many times and yet people didn't care for that. They enjoyed it, the circle of the waters.

They just enjoy. Without the anything holding them back. I've come a long way to finally find peace in me. To reconcile and to understand myself.

Tap to turn page.

Messenger
Polly Estreño

Dec 31 | 8:02 am

Polly:
May special chapter yung Anxiety Society!!!

Yeuno:
Yeah, it was a coincidence that I finished the book a few minutes before the special chapter was published.

Polly:
So???? How was it????

What can you say about Anxiety Societyy?

Yueno:
It hits a little too close to home.

Like she could put into words the things I could not explain myself.

Nakikita ko na lang sarili ko na iniisip kung ano nga ba ang mangyayari.

Polly:
Ayan na nga nagtagalog ka na HAHAHAHA

Pero like, I get the feeling!! Hindi ko rin mabitawan yung book kaya nakatulog ako ng 4 am nung binasa ko 'yan HAHAHAH

Yeuno:
As much as I would want to do that, I don't want to strain my eyes.

Polly:
Okay lang 'no! At least natapos mo, 'wag kang gagaya sa akin 😗😗

You should try her 'Purposely Unhinged' bago mag-New Year hehehehe

Five pa lang finished novels niya and personal favorite ko talaga yung Anxiety Society but close second yung Purposely Unhinged. Pero ngl ang ganda rin ng tatlo!!!

Then may sinusulat siyang Gen Fic trilogy and Sci-Fi/Dystopian na novel pero weird kasi siya mag-update eh kaya hindi ko knows kelan matatapos

Yueno:
I like the description. It's a Mystery/Thriller right?

Polly:
Yup yup

Walang romance unlike sa Anxiety Society pero super unhinged talaga ng plot twist

Not a fan of Mys/Thri before pero nagustuhan ko dahil sa kanya!!

Yueno:
I understand why you really like her.

She has this effect somehow which makes you hooked and if not, you stay because of the character.

And I liked that her ending was justified, that was one thing I really hoped, that Unie won't keep Edward in her life.

Polly:
Tamaaa!!

Pero somehow misunderstood rin ng iba kasi I saw sa comments na bakit daw tragic and hindi nagkatuluyan yung bida, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT OF THE STORY!!

Yueno:
Yeah, Edward wasn't suitable for Unie, he's making her tone down who she really is. She can glow by herself and that ending was hella satisfying.

Polly:
The intense? The wordplay? THE SMIRK? *chef's kiss talaga lahat!!!!

Yueno:
Yeah haha

Polly:
Nabasa mo na special chap?

Ang ganda parang gusto kong magre-read huhuhuhu

Yueno:
Yeah, it gives a glimpse of Unie's freedom. I like it.

I'll try Purposely Unhinged right now, I'll talk to you later.

Polly:
Ayan gusto ko yan marami tayong pag-uusapan diyan!!

You're in for a ride, Yeuno!

Waiting ako kahit New Year pa HHAHAHAHHA