Sh:- Anyways...Hum thode nikal rahe hain! Huh! Ghar chod ke nahi, bass..bass jaa rahe hain thode important kaam se!

*
It was night when, Sidharth entered his room only to find Shehnaaz cleaning the bed. He went towards her and hugged her from behind. Only to get a slight push by her, he sighed seeing her retreating figure going out of the room, when he realised that she is still hurt.

He settled down when she kept a glass full of water infront of him. While he called her and said,

Sid:- Saana! Aaj Hum Court gaye the!

He said when she not replied but only nodded her head. While he continued seeing her cold behaviour,

Sid:- Hum Udhar Ek Petition submit karke aaye hain!

He said and continued about the petition and which type of petition he submitted. As soon as he finished, she snapped at him with moist red eyes but didn't say him anything.

Sid:- Thik kiya na?

He said when she sighed and replied him mumbling,

Sh:- Mukhiya ji Kabhi Galt nahi ho sakte!

Saying so, she left the room. While it was late night, around 11'o clock, when Manvi was reading some magazines when Sidharth knocked her room before opening the door of hers. He peeped inside the room, followed by a silent Shehnaaz.

Man:- Arrey Bhaiya... bhabhi! Aaiye Bethiye!

She asked them with a smile, keeping aside the magazine and patted the bed.

Sid:- Kaisa hain Baccha and How's the Baby?

He asked her with a brotherly love, caressing her hair when Shehnaaz looked the other hand and called Deepti to come inside their room as they were about to have some important conversation. Manvi who noticed Shehnaaz's expression, her smile vanished as she was standing there with a cold face.

Man:- Bhab...Bhabhi Aaj Subeh bhi Aaj humse koi baat nahi ki! Abhi bhi Aap aise Muh banayi huwi ho! Kuch huwa hain kya?

She asked when Shehnaaz smiled a bit and nodded her head, defying her. Just then, Deepti entered the room with a bowed head.

Deep:- Umm...Bhai! Bhabhi! I think you should move further!

Hearing Deepti, Shehnaaz clutched her pallu while Sidharth mustered up some courage and looked at Shehnaaz, who looked at the other other side, ignoring his gaze. However, he sighed and looked at Manvi after clearing his throat.

Sid:- Umm...Manvi.. Actually! Hum...Humne decide kiya hain kuch tumhare liye! You know after all Adhiraj did to you. Hum uske hoke Maafi maangte hain...

He said joining his hands while She nodded her head and lowered his hand. While Shehnaaz gulped the lumo in her throat and looked at them being absolutely quiet, people would think she was being cold or not portraying any emotions while there was a raging tempest blowing within her. She was confused what she should do, to fulfil the duty of being a dutiful Daughter-in-law or to be a responsible woman who would help the other women when she is in need. Her inner feminist was howling at her , scolding her to take a step against domestic violence while her inner family oriented woman was reprimanding her to bind her family with a single string just like they are binded in a pearl necklace. Although she took a step against Domestic violence but still somewhere she was feeling guilty of not able to bind the family together, not able to fulfill her duties towards her inlaws.

Man:- Nahi..Nahi Bhai! Please Dont Join your hands! Aap Bhai hain humare!

She said when Sidharth nodded and continued. He again looked at his wife, who seemed too lost. Understanding her dilemma, He again looked at Manvi and continued.

Sid:- Haan! Toh See! Maanvi! You are young enough, tum...tum aapni life khud jiyo! You have got a life ahead and main pehele jaise nahi raha Orthodox kisam ka! My wife made me understand and also has proved me that girls can work and moreover they can work better than us and See! Manvi tum...tum! You are young! You have your whole life ahead and You can obviously find someone better than my brother....

He said and took a pause while Manvi looked at Shehnaaz and then at Deepti and Sidharth. Her eyes turned moist and asked her with a choked voice,

Man:- Mat...Matlab?

She asked Sidharth trying to reconfirm whatever she figured out whether it was true or not.

Sid:- Manvi! DIVORCE HIM!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER