Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

You

After reading what he had written, I looked towards Giyu, but he was already looking at the gift I had given him. I think he opened it first before Sanemi's gift.

It was a wrapped Salmon Daikon, for it to stay warm throughout the day. I got him three of it. I know how much he loves that food. It's what he orders almost every day at the cafeteria.

He gave me a smile, I chuckled at his reaction.

"Thank you," He mouthed.

I raised my gift and also mouthed, "Thanks."

Tengen, who is sitting beside me tapped my shoulder.

"Thanks for the piercing!" He said.

"No problem. I was having a hard time picking, I was thinking of giving you a wife." I joked.

"I would gladly accept that." He responded dramatically.

"We're still 18, dumbass." I said.

"Correction, I'm 19 turning 20." He raised his brow.

Oh yes, I forgot.

I heard Sanemi's laugh as he pointed at Giyu who just opened his gift.

I peeked at it and also chuckled.

It was a book, and the title says, 'How to Socialize More.'

"You're mean," Tengen told Sanemi.

"Wow! Coming from you, huh!" He said raising Tengen's gift, which was two boxers. "Do you think I couldn't afford an underwear?!" He said. Tengen laughed out loud.

Tokito got a watch from Obanai.

Mitsuri got an expensive perfume from Tokito.

Obanai got a bracelet with serpent designs from Mitsuri.

Rengoku got a bento box full of tempuras from Gyomei, which he is currently eating right now. He's just so excited, chanting out, "Delicious." He also got an amazing gift card from a tempura store.

Gyomei got a designer belt from Rengoku.

Tengen got a piercing from me. Kanae suggested it.

Sanemi's still pissed that he got an underwear from Tengen.

Giyu got a 'How to Socialize More' book From Sanemi.

And I got a really pretty hair piece from Giyu.

I was about to put the head piece when Giyu appeared in front of me.

"May I?" He asked.

As I handed him the butterfly hair clip, I could feel my face flushing. He then went at my back and tried to put it on.

"No worries, I know how, I have a sister." He murmured. I chuckled because he sounded defensive.

"Go on," I told him.

As I felt his touch on my hair, the world seemed to come to a halt and time seemed to slow down. I could feel the Hashiras' eyes darting towards us, but it didn't worry me. My attention was drawn to the way he caressed my hair.

Since he was standing and I was sitting, he walked in front of me and tried to catch my gaze.

"It looks good." He said and looked away.

"Thanks," I said also avoiding his gaze.

The Hashiras gave us teasing looks but we just shrugged it off and pretended nothing happened.