She Saves You From a Date

17 year old POV

You are currently going on a date you don't want to go on. But you figured it's time to move on from your last girlfriend. So here you are, on the doorsteps of a college party that your date, Ryan, took you to.

Looking around, it looks exactly like a scene from a movie. He leads you inside and it's kind of obvious you are the youngest ones here.

"Hey Ryan! What's up?" Another guy comes over and greets you two. "Who's this?" He asks looking at you.

"Matt, this is my date, Y/n. Y/n, this is Matt. We have been friends since we were kids." He states with a proud smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, y/n. If you need anything let me know and other then that, enjoy the party. There are drinks in the kitchen." He gets called somewhere else and he goes over.

"Let's get some drinks." Ryan says and leads you to the kitchen. "What would you like?"

"Uhhh..a rum and Coke I guess..?" You tell him. To be honest you aren't exactly sure what you want.

"You got it pretty." He smirks. He makes you one and you drink it without second thought. Soon he is making you another and you have the urge to pee.

"I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom." You say.

"I'll be right here babe." He smiles and you go to the bathroom. Five minutes later, you return and he hands you another drink.

"Thank you Ryan."

"Of course beautiful." He brings you to where people are dancing and wraps his arms around your waist. You drink the drink he made and shortly after, you feel kisses on your neck.

Your head hurts, you feel dizzy and feel sick. "I'll be back. I need to use the bathroom again.." you tell him and go to the bathroom. He drugged you.

You lean over the sink and splash water on your face trying to see if it will help but it doesn't. That's when you decide to call Rae. She is in college but is home for the weekend and is a great friend of yours.

The phone rings a few times and she answers. "Hello?" She asks.

"R-Rae..where are you?"

"I'm out for a ride outside of town with friends. Why? Is everything alright??"

"No Rae..I'm at a party with my date tonight..I think he put something in my drink and I'm freaking out. My head hurts and I'm dizzy and I'm starting to feel very weak.." you explain through the phone.

"Hey it's okay. Can you send me the address?" You send her the address and she tells you that she will be there in ten minutes and to stay on the phone.

As promised ten minutes later, you hear her on the other side of the door. You open it for her and she picks you up. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I don't feel good.." you mumble into her shoulder.

Quickly, she brings you to the car and places you in the backseat. She covers you with her jacket and has Sykkuno drive. The car ride to the house results in her playing with your hair to keep you relaxed enough.

"You will feel better soon." She whispers and then you pass out.

—————————————
Late night updates..fun :)

-Andy💕