My family

12 year old POV

"Are you sure about this?" You ask Rae sounding a little worried.

"Oh come on y/n. You have meet my family. I want to meet yours." She says with a smile.

"It's just that..well I have a bigger family than most people..and whenever they come over they don't want to be friends anymore.." you whisper with tears growing in your eyes.

6th grade started not too long ago and you and Rae instantly became friends..now she wants to know your family. Because of how big your family is they tend to see your family as chaotic and they never come over again.

"Y/n..just because your family is larger than the average family and may be more chaotic doesn't mean I don't want to be friends anymore." She says looking you in the eyes. "How many siblings do you have? 4? 5?" She says with a smile.

"Uhhh..10..11 including me.." You mumble looking down. Her eyes widen.

"Well I think I found my second family." She says with a smile and takes your hand. "Come on I want to meet everyone." This surprises you because no one ever responded like that. You smile a little and open the door.

"Mom! I'm home." You say through the front door.

"In the kitchen!" She responds. You close the front door and head to the kitchen.

"Hi mom." You hug her and she kisses your cheek.

"Hi sweetie. Who's this??"

"Uhhhh..this is my friend Rae." You say with a small smile.

"Ohhhh the one you talk so much about. She's as beautiful as you said she was." Your cheeks heat up and Rae's tint a light pink as well.

"Mom.." you whisper a little embarrassed. She gives you a little smirk and then the trouble trio runs in. That would be Emilia, Ethan and William. Ethan and William are twins, both age 8,and Emilia follows close behind being 6. So they tend to pick on her..like a lot.

"We didn't do it!" They say at the same time and Emilia comes right over to you. You pick her up and she hides her tear covered face in your shoulder.

"Hey..Emmy..can you calm down for me? Take some deep breath's for me. Good job." You say once she calms down. Rae watches in complete awe at how you treat your younger siblings. "Now do you want to tell me what happened my little Princess?" You ask her.

"Willy and Ethan broke it!" She holds out her doll with the arm ripped off it.

"Oh my..she needs a trip to the doctors. Rae is a surgeon. She can fix her." You tell her and she smiles. In a matter of seconds Rae fixes the doll and hands it back to Emilia.

"What do you say Emmy?"

"Thank you!" She giggles and runs off.

"Oh my goodness she's adorable." Rae says with a huge smile on her face. The door opens and it is soon closed.

"Mom! Why am I still stuck picking up the boys from practice??" Riley says and walks into the kitchen. She's the oldest sister. She's 17 and the only one who can drive currently.

"Because you are the only one with a license missy." She groans and storms off. Austin, Daniel and Katlyn all drop their hockey equipment on the kitchen floor.

"Boys. You are now what? 14? You should know to not leave your equipment on the floor." She says with a stern look. They look down and pick up their equipment.

"But I'm not a boy mom." Katlyn says.

"Well when you don't tackle a guy twice your size on defense on the rink I'll consider it. Until then you are one of the boys. I know you like being one of the boys anyway." Your mom tells her.

"The one complaining about driving was Riley, shes 17 and the oldest. The three that just came from hockey are triplets. Austin, Daniel and Katlyn. Katlyn is the only girl on the high school hockey team." You whisper to Rae and she nods taking it all in.

You take Rae's hand and lead her to your room and you run into your oldest brother Ryder. "Watch it!" He says with an angry look on his face.

"Damn..who replaced the Apple juice with piss??" Rae whispers a little too loud. You laugh and his glares turn into a small smile.

"So this is the girl you can't stop talking about.."

"Shut up Ryder!" You soon hear fussing from the nursery room.

"You take care of Arlissa and I'm going to keep Milo entertained before dinner." Milo soon walks out of his room and hugs Ryders leg.

"Ry! Pway!" The 2 year old says to his older brother. He picks him up and smiles.

"Anything for you little buddy." He says and walks off.

"Now this next sibling is very important to me..no one from school has met her before." You say and guide her to the nursery. The walls are a light green with white elephants painted on the walls.

"This is my baby sister. Her name is Arlissa. I got to pick her name. That's why she's so important to me.." you whisper rocking the 4 month old gently in your arms. You place a soft kiss on the infants head and Rae watches the cute interaction.

Small whines come from the tiny human in your arms. "Sit in the chair. I'm going to give her to you so I can make a bottle in the kitchen." Rae listens to your directions and you place the baby in her arms. Not a sound is made from the baby. Arlissa just cuddles closer to Rae.

You rush and make a bottle then return. "Can I feed her?" Rae asks softly.

"Yeah of course." You hand her the bottle and she begins to feed her. That's when you knew..Rachell Hofstetter was your forever. And nothing would ever change that.

—————————————

IM GONNA DIE THIS WAS SO CUT TO WRITE 😭😭😭

-Andy💕