You are Corpse's twin and you show Rae your face for the first time

It is a rainy day today in southern California. It's you and your twins favorite type of day. You both love when it rains because it means that you don't have to go outside.

You both are also faceless YouTubers and have a relatively big fan bases. You are almost a splitting image of corpse. You have the same black hair as corpse (with your hair length) and hazel eyes with green flakes.

"Corpse I'm boreddd" you whine slightly.

"Well what do you want to do y/n?"

"I don't know..is anyone around today? Can we throw together an among us lobby for fun? I don't feel like streaming.."

"I'll see who's around." He says.

You smile and hug him before he texts a few people. He ends up getting Brooke, Ray C, Sean, Ludwig, Ash, Rae, Sykkuno and Toast.

"Okay y/n. I'm not telling you who's playing because I want it to be a surprise for you. But we will play at 3." You look over at the clock and it is only 12. Both of your parents are working until 5 and normally don't get home until 6 due to traffic.

You frown a bit. You want to know who's playing because it's killing you inside. "You know I hate surprises.." you mumble like a child.

Your older twin of ten minutes hugs you and holds you close. "I know but it will be fun I promise."  You sigh and go back to the couch. All you want to do is not be left in the dark.

Surprises are your least favorite thing. When you and corpse turned 7 your parents had a surprise party which led to finding out you get really bad anxiety attacks. Then your dad took you outside and smacked some sense into you. Literally.

Corpse can visibly tell that you are upset with the thought that it is a surprise. "Hey..come on I hate seeing my half brain cell sad..it's a good surprise I promise you."

"Fine.." you mumble.

3pm rolls around and you join the discord call. Rae joins you and Corpse.

"RAEEEEEEE!!!" You yell.

"OMG HI Y/N! HI CORPSE."

"She said hi to me first corpse she like ME more."

"Of corse I like you more Y/n you are my best friend. The real question is me or corpse."

"Nooooo..don't make me chose between my best friend and twin..that's impossible.." you say.

Rae laughs a bit thinking that you're adorable. "You sound so cuddly right now y/n."

"I'm in a cuddly mood." You tell her. Soon after the others join and the games start. You get imposter with Corpse which excites you a bit. You go with him to take med scan. You do and then to go left to upper engine. You see Sykkuno and Rae.

"Hey guys." You say.

"Oh heyyy. We were just talking about who should have the brain cell this round." Rae says to you causing you to laugh.

"Guys follow us." Corpse says and you all go into reactor. "You guys trust us right?"

"Yeah of course we do corpse." Sykkuno says already simping.

Corpse hops in the vent and you do the same thing and hop out. He does too and they sit there in shock.

"Babushka?" Rae asks.

"Babushka Rae. Let's gooooo." You laugh and go to find your first victims. You see toast and Ray C in storage.

"Babushka!" Rae yells and you kill toast while corpse kills Ray C. You call reactor so you all go back to the left to fix it. You then run into Ludwig and Jack.

"Bingus!" Sykkuno says laughing. You kill them and then you all go to the right side where Ash and Brooke are. 3 seconds left on the cool down. 3..2...1

You kill them and victory is displayed across your screen and Corpse's. You smile.

"SYKKUNO RAE YOU SHRIMPS!" Ludwig yells jokingly.

"What can I say? Who wouldn't simp for the twins?" Rae says.

You play a few more games and your arm starts going numb. Most likely Corpse is experiencing the same thing right now. You finish the game and you tell them that you are going to go. They instantly understand what's going on and Corpse leaves too.

You just lay in your room wanting to float away from your body and just be free. Not having to deal with your pain anymore.

Hey y/n are you okay? 🥺❤️

You see the text from Rae and text her back.

Yea I guess so. Can we maybe ft? I'm kinda upset I didn't get to spend much time with you today.. :(

Of course! Are you sure you want to ft tho?

Yes Rae I'm sure. Believe me when I say that.

Okay..

A few moments later she FaceTimes you. You take a deep breath before answering.

"H-hi Rae." She doesn't say anything and that makes you nervous.

"You're beautiful.." is all she can manage to say.

"Rae are you simping for my twin?" Corpse asks from your doorframe. You laugh when she gets all flustered.

"N-no.." she lies making you laugh even more.

"Yeah sureee." He says and goes back to his room.

"It's hard to not..I mean who wouldn't simp for you..?" She asks. You just shrug and smile a bit glad that you finally showed her your face. Hopefully that will add to the trust.

————————————-

This was another request. I think it's cute. Bit I need More requests pleaseeeee I have a few ideas but not many :(

-Andy 💕